Reviews for Five

Eden chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
WHY
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CRY
WHYYYYY

Beautifully written, made me cry ;-;
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
;_;
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aww, that was so sad... I liked reading it, it was well written, but so... so sad... :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So sad and adorable! This made me remember the line Hogarth says in the movie Iron Giant: "You're made of metal, but you have feelings, and you think about things, and that means you have a soul. And souls don't die." You're such a talented writer!
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This made. me. cry.
The way you developed their relationship was brilliant, and I laughed at the line 'Rolls around on the floor' that was the funniest picture.
xlime4 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aw, this is too cute...and sad. I've read it a second time already! XD
ammyDOS101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I'm crying. You are super talented and you really bring out the emotion! Now I sound like a critic or something... weird. But anyway, great job! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh, dear god. The feels.
0-moonwind chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
It's hard for me to breathe properly now, and it feels like there's a cold rock lodged in my throat. I... What can I say? The story is beautifully written, but I'm too somber to cry right now...

I just imagined myself in Chell's place. I need to go cry into my pillow right now. Goodbye.
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww! That is just so emotional! My heart is now heavily clad with sorrow and calm.
Too depressed to log in chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wonderful, sad, beautiful story. :( Wheatley! *sobs* I'm so . . . sad now. It's the kind of feeling like "nothing's ever going to be okay ever again."
LittleMissStark chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
DX omg! it made me cry! its so sweet and sad! amazing!
mage of day 13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i dont know any words that show how upsetting this fic is to me. now i feel like crying
unbadger chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
oh man i totally loved this story when it was on tumblr. good to see it here too!