Reviews for Five
Eden chapter 1 . 11/4

Beautifully written, made me cry ;-;
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aww, that was so sad... I liked reading it, it was well written, but so... so sad... :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So sad and adorable! This made me remember the line Hogarth says in the movie Iron Giant: "You're made of metal, but you have feelings, and you think about things, and that means you have a soul. And souls don't die." You're such a talented writer!
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This made. me. cry.
The way you developed their relationship was brilliant, and I laughed at the line 'Rolls around on the floor' that was the funniest picture.
xlime4 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aw, this is too cute...and sad. I've read it a second time already! XD
ammyDOS101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I'm crying. You are super talented and you really bring out the emotion! Now I sound like a critic or something... weird. But anyway, great job! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh, dear god. The feels.
0-moonwind chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
It's hard for me to breathe properly now, and it feels like there's a cold rock lodged in my throat. I... What can I say? The story is beautifully written, but I'm too somber to cry right now...

I just imagined myself in Chell's place. I need to go cry into my pillow right now. Goodbye.
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww! That is just so emotional! My heart is now heavily clad with sorrow and calm.
Too depressed to log in chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wonderful, sad, beautiful story. :( Wheatley! *sobs* I'm so . . . sad now. It's the kind of feeling like "nothing's ever going to be okay ever again."
LittleMissStark chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
DX omg! it made me cry! its so sweet and sad! amazing!
mage of day 13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i dont know any words that show how upsetting this fic is to me. now i feel like crying
unbadger chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
oh man i totally loved this story when it was on tumblr. good to see it here too!
reverse-mermaid chapter 1 . 2/15/2012

I said it before but I'll say it again here: this is beautiful. I never get feelings for Core!Wheatley but I am pretty sure you've gone and cured me of that.

You've injected so much emotion into such a short piece. Each year is only a paragraph, yet you've managed to effectively display the length of time they spend together and they way they grow closer over the years.

The bit at the end where he tells her everything he's wanted to say... that killed me. There's love there, of a sort, and it's beautiful and precious and horribly sad all at once.

This is one of those touching pieces that I will love forever and never read again for fear of sobbing.