Reviews for The God of Salsa
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Pfff, wusses

Hahahaha, it was a funny story. And even funnier is to imagine the after effects. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Man, I'm such a sadist (o.O)
RemianDemian chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
i would like to say that although the guys did very well, i am a girl and could do better than they did. i have had super-hot stuff before and i love it, mostly because i have a high tolerance for both spice and pain. good job on the story, very funny
Skylark Evanson chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
And Scott's manliness fails him *headdesk*

Either way, great read. And I love how Bobby's the first one out. Iceman can't take the heat, can he? The boy should learn to stay out of the kitchen.

They probably woulda needed more than a gallon of milk XD

Fun read! Thanks for writing it!

Sky
shejams chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
LOL

That was funny.

I wonder how they're gonna cope when all that hot, spicy salsa comes out. LOL My brothers did something similar with peppers and it wasn't pretty. LOL

Great job. I love family/friendship fics. .
kaley the vampire lover chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
i loved this story!
JakkinAkkiDragonRiders chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is just crazy. I don't know (or want to) how you know all the names for salsa. I am glad THEY are having a salsa contest, because I hate the stuff. (Although, my friends an I sometimes have a raw pepper contest. Typically my throat bothers me afterwards, but I can't figure out why.)

;-)
lychee loving chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Spyke is so underappreciated, dude. You get bonus points for representation!

I liked this. I could really hear their voices! Great stuff. :)
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Some part of me wonders why the Hell Scott got in on it; then I remembered his manliness and how he must uphold it. Salsa-eating contests will always work .

Hilarious already. Although Kurt totally should've helped with groceries. He could just teleport with armloads of groceries. Like a one person assembly line!

Eager to read more...

Sky
mangoism chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I haven't read much but this is good.