Reviews for From Heaven
Leone Brion chapter 2 . 2/21
This chapter was even sadder. Cross dying just after Allen, now the Walker daugthers having no one to remind of their father other than Lenalee. DGM's always filled with misfortunes. Especially involving Allen Walker.

Also, I really like how you depicted Allen and Cross' in this. I also really like your writing style.
Leone Brion chapter 1 . 2/21
That was depressing. And yes, you did kill Allen leaving Lenalee widowed with their children, and Cross having to give up his debachery (sp?) to take care of Allen's family. BRAVO.

This was another good but still sad read. I personally like you as a writer.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
what the...WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?! ARE YA TRYIN TO MAKE ME CRY UNTIL I DIE FROM DEHYDRATION?! Dammit...
MssCassandra chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I want to hate you but I love your stories too much
lupa019 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Uh...I don't have much to say for the last two- now that I think about it. DAMMIT CROSS WHY DID YOU LET YOURSELF BE KILLED YOU £ %•¥! And Tim is so loyal it makes me want to cry...
lupa019 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
[holds back tears] That's SO touching.
MsMusicLover chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Even though two of my favourit characters died, I am so glad that I read this story. I love how you depict the father/son bond between Cross and Allen.

I especially love the ending. Of course Cross would have his own way of saying "we gotta go to heaven now".

Keep writing awesome stories, Evermore Moon! :)

~
MsMusicLover chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Oh my gosh! Allen is dead. I almost cried when I read these two chapters. I love the way u show how Cross really care for Allen. I haven't read many fics like this, and this one nearly put me to tear (the good kind).

I just want to say that this is absolutley marvelous. Nice chapter.
Hellocloser chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This... is sad. Very sad. I honestly can't understand why I'm the only reviewer.