Reviews for Failed Logic
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
"It's just a leg, how far could it have gone?" Ahahahaha I love that. Also how Deryn eats her carrots. I could totally see her doing that.
Hija Del Enchanto chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
I loved it! :) my favorite part was when alek said "never come between an Austrian man and his mxechanics" keep wring on :)
Middy Miles chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
I read all of these on deviantART, I think, and I liked them there, too!
Middy Miles chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Awwwwww... that almost made me cry it was so cute! Absolutely wonderful!
EllieStone chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
"I have what matters the most." Awwwww. This is super cute, and I love the way Deryn talks to the kids. I've always imagined her to be secretly kind of motherly :p
EllieStone chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Ahaha, how cute! "Never come between a Scottish girl and her potatoes." Love it!
EllieStone chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
"We hope." What a great closing line. And I love the whole "future is not set in stone" bit, I think it's a great continuation of the "destiny" bit from when they were younger, a sort of contrast for a new war, and all.
EllieStone chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Oh wow, Alek would give her a picture of potatoes. Ahahahahaha. That's fabulous. And Deryn's so sweet about it :p
EllieStone chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Oh my gosh, I've just got the best mental image of Volger snapping down his newspaper and stalking inside like, "I'M DONE WITH YOUR SHENANIGANS." Ahahaha. That's perfect.
EllieStone chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Definitely a different take on "Blindfold" and I love it! I always love reading pieces from Alek's POV because I have such a hard time writing him myself, but you've managed wonderfully!
EllieStone chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Ahahaha, cute! Alek would want to learn a fancy new dance, wouldn't he? I love their banter as well!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Awwwww. This was so sweet, but not overly so; just the right about of the fluffies :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
AHH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE *explodes*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
You are great author despite what you think and I love your work! I have a request though can you a parts story of Alek being emperor and Deryn has to get married to the German ruler and Alek attends her wedding? Pretty please? (I seriously dreamed about this and I'd really like you to do it.

P.S. I looked up what a baby's crib was called and in 1893, I didn't quite understand the article your warned, The Prattle.

Peeta's Lover Foever
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Thatwassofriggincute.
I think that was your best one yet v