Reviews for Hypothetically Speaking
TheRavenclawGem chapter 1 . 3/22
You know when you say a word so much it doesn't sound like a real word anymore? Yeah. You know, speaking hypothetically.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Ag... too much hypotheticalies! But I agree with the dragon... he's the OaFK!?
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I'm in love with this series! Great job and great grammar!

I also love the hypothetical bit you added; it was beautiful
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I'd hypothetically love more than 4 stories in your hypothetical universe! Good thing my family's away today- I don't need them seeing me rolling to the floor from laughter!

Oh and I totally love Arthur as Captain Oblivious and ranting Merlin. Too adorable! :)
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I love this story! Very original!
Hypothetically? I love that! Lots of hypothetical things are happing here. ;)
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
One of the best parts: For a moment, there was a chill in the air at the Dragon's words. Then Arthur said, "Is it that Percival is in love with Gwaine? Because I know about that already. I'm fine with it, as long as it doesn't get in the way of training."

Kilgharrah stared at Arthur. "….No. No, that's not it. Why would that possibly be what I'm talking about?"

OMG nearly died of laughter. Oh, another one:
Merlin's heart skipped a beat, and then started thudding double-time. Every single time someone said something like that, things very quickly went straight to hell. No exceptions. "Uh, no," he stuttered, hoping against hope that denying it would make it go away.

The best parts EVER

Oh, so I loved this! It was so well written and very well done. You captured them perfectly. I loved this!
SashaJewel472 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
AWESOME! I LOVE IT ALL!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
so funny!
Be My Master chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
YES! You should totally write more in this universe!
Holmes1216 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Well, hypothetically speaking about this hypothetical magic in this hypothetical story I think that if Merlin were to hypothetically tell Arthur about his hypothetical magic then hypothetically this would be a very good hypothetical reaction. LOL!
Megan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh my god, this is so good! I'm shocked that you don't have more reviews! I loved it, so funny! :)
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i think you should write more of these, they're good :)
Anonym chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is cute, I mean hypothetically speaking, and yes I am that corny.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
How many is 'enough people' for you to write more? Because I definitely think that there are enough people interested. ;) Please, please, please write more because you have captured Merlin and Arthur so well and this is the best Arthur-finding-out-situation ever. XD
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The middle was indeed a tad serious, but the complete and utter humour surrounding it was totally awesome and I loved it all to bits. Thank you for writting this little jewel.