Reviews for Those Beautiful Jade Eyes
Lady Ambrosius chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Believe me the ending was not cheesy. I loved it. I too am a romantic at heart and love a good positive end, love will out. Very good descriptive words in your story. Loved Mergana! I hope to see more.
icarusLSU chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was a great rewrite! This episode always bothered me because in EVERY other case throughout the series Merlin always chose to save his friends and was always brave except with the woman he was infatuated with which is so out of character for him. I actually liked the cheesiness at the end :-)
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
great story really enjoyed it

D
DoctorHolmes121 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I really enjoyed this alternative ending! Thanks so much for writing! :)
Tinkerbell90 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That was really beautiful and I wished the episode would have played out like this. As much as I love Merlin, a thing I will always think the show has done wrong is the waste of a Mergana romance with all its epic, tragic potential (I mean a love against destiny and prophecy) and the way you did it was just great
JAIMOL chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
A magnificent chapter. I hope Morgana and Merlin are very happy.
MightyMerlin chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
*wipes eyes*

Aw that was just an amazing fic *_* Being a Mergana fan (as you know well anyway XD), this is definitely one of my favourites. It was brilliant! :D
Duchess Emma chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Great story, you had me in tears near the end. Really, I wish that this would've happened in the episode. I'm gonna try to find some way to work this angle into my story, "A Thin Line", there's something about Morgana choosing to take the poison that works well.
SaraBethie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
very nice ending to this episode. ) I like how you made Merlin save her in the end. Do you really blame Merlin for her evilness in the next seasons though? I mean, the poisoning was definitely a root cause for her bitterness, but I feel like she had to take responsibility for the decisions she made later on.
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wonderful! Excellent story :)
sparklebean chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Great one-shot, I really enjoyed it. It was well written and a pleasure to read :)
SunnySmile1324 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
great one-shot! wish it had actually happened! merlin/morgana are sooooo cute!
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is good, I like it.

Is it going to be a one-shot or multi-chapter. Cause I think it will be find to end it there. But if you add more chapters, I will be happy to read them and review them.
ImperfectSystem chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
great fic. looking forward to a sequel or something. keep it up yeah?