Reviews for I'm Not Him
Fairytales1981 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Loved this. I loved that Ronnie accepted Sam fairly quickly and that Sam doesn't attempt to replace Matt. Briliant story :)
Nans chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed your great story of what was going through Sam's mind.
about his new partner.
Thank you for sharing.
Nans
RawSon.M chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is an absolutely brilliant story! I'm also quite interested in Sam Casey. He's interesting and his background seems like something of thought. Wish there were more stories about Sam! Thanks for yours, please do more!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love the interaction and relationship between Ronnie and Sam, which was captured perfectly in this story and I do hope that we see more writing from you as their characters develop together.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
*applauds*

This is a great insight into Sam's thoughts as he joins the team at such an awkward and sad time. Big shoes to fill but I do believe that Sam is going to be able to do just fine. He's already captured our hearts!

And do you know what my main love of this story is... you guessed it. Narration! It's yummy as always and then you nicely close it with that small interaction which was flawlessly in character. Excellent.
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ooh, I really like this! I think you've got his voice really well here, as well as his relationships with the other characters - like in his conversation with Ronnie at the end. I especially loved the like about "haggis in a patrol car", that made me laugh a lot.

Nice work, overall!