Reviews for A Mother's Love
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 3/2
I feel sick, and awful, and I am crying...and

*Hello darkness my old friend*
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I am so glad this one-shot was recognized with an award, it deserves it! You have a beautiful writing style, I love your detail and characterization. The build-up to the transformation was so well-executed and absolutely heart-wrenching. Remus has an old soul about him, but you did such a good of capturing the innocent 11-year-old Remus who still needs Mum (also lovely character there) to make everything alright. Easily one of the best HP stories I've read in quite a while, glad I found it!

thekbeat chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
No wonder this has been voted the best Marauder one-shot in the 2012 Couture Awards!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was incredibly sad. First time reading a piece that's about Remus pre-Hogwarts and his Mother. The way you write is beautiful and it shows that you took the time to think what you were going to right from the description in the beginning to the end. I love that in a writer, shows your dedication for the piece. Best part the description when Remus goes down to the cellar and in there, very good. Great work!

Much love!

Kathy01kathy chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is such a good story! It depicts a better picture of what happened at home with his mom then I did in my head! GOOD JOB! xD
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Another amazing story, this is awesome; please write more.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Tnvhsnrfhd this... This is amazing. Truly. I love it. I love, most of all, your characterization on Remus' mother. Gah! She's so realistic and so much better than some other portrayals I've seem of her. The bond between her and Remus is just... Brilliant, your wiritng in this was brilliant! Everything just seems so perfect and... Aw, sad but I love sad stories. :3

This was just wonderful. I loved it!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
And thus the sob fest insues. This was fantasic. So lovely and sweet, i can;t even describe thebeauty. Mrs Lupin is a saint. an absolute saint. Just what remus needs to survive. Great job
Wrighter92 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Literally typing through my tears right now. Beautiful. Simply beautiful and heart breaking in the best way possible. I was worried from the summary that it might be too fluffy and lovey-dovey, but I should have realized it is, after all, a werewolf story. Definitely an amazing mixture of pain, love, and melancholy hopelessness.

Your description of the transformation before the wolf completely takes over is the most beautifully written and most horrifying thing I have ever read. And I mean that as the best possible compliment. I've always loved Remus and his story and how freaking awesome he is for getting where he did (even if it was only a teaching job he lost after a year and then just work for the order) and you portray everything I imagined about him perfectly.

I'll stop now before I run out of additives, but awesome job.
Ms. Stella Black chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
3. Poor Remi. ;(
8 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
oh... i feel sooooo bad for remus! you described the transformation horrifyingly well, thanks.

THANK YOU Remus' mother!

and thank you, Avery-Lou

- 8)
George Weasley's Ear chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Aww. That was sad but sweet. I loved it.
A. N. Onymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
amazing. simply amazing
Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is very well done. You convey Remus anguish - both physical and mental - beautifully, as well as the pain his mother feels at seeing her son go through such torment and not being able to stop it. I'd be interested to see a follow up to this after Remus starts at Hogwarts.