Reviews for Questioning
emmarumbelle chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh, maaaan! I love Jonny x Katherine, such a cute pairing ;A; I really do wish there were more fics of them (and that they actually ended up together in some ending orz), but this one is pretty damn adorable.
I was going iffy about the whole Toby ordeal but you ended up handling it well, at the end of it all.
By the way, your ending wasn't that bad XD
I could honestly picture every scene you've written as if it were an animation in the game, thank you for writing this, seriously.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This story was really good. Amazing job with everything!
VK chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I love love love JonnyxKatherine! I think that because Jonny tends to be more of a deep and poetic-ish character that he might be a tad bit better suited for K than Vincent. Katherine is cold and professional 24/7 because in my opinion, Vincent rarely expressed deep opinions and merely said what she wanted to hear it seems. Jonny would actually listen because he has loved/liked her for forever and I think Katherine would be more laid back like she was in her true ending I believe. This was a really entertaining story! I'm so glad I found it, but I wish that there were more like this one with these pairings. (btw I do NOT hate Vincent, he can be pretty chill :D) I liked the suspense and flow of the story as well as the theme, you have managed to stay true to the characters' personalitie and for that I commend you! I wish JxK was more popular but oh we'll, I can re-read this a couple hundred times haha! Great job!
StoryLover chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
johnny and Katherine supporter right here!
actually ... YAY VINCENT IS AWAY, he seems to be happy, even thought he is an asshole for leaving his friends and katherine behind like that, but who cares, they all much happier without him anyway.
he annoyed me a bit anyway, i just felt like saying "oh jeez, just say what ya think! gosh ya stupidity makes things just worse man. how did this relationship lasts so long if only one person really cares enough to keep things working! how did katherine put up with you for so long!?"

many say that katherine is to naggy and scary. hell yeah! but she has reason to! i would had left that guy long before that! if he is always like that, fuck no. i'm the girlfriend not the babysitter! he doesn't say what bothers im (and wants katherine to figure shit out), he went for that time in the game every fucking night at the bar to drink (dude! drinking is fine but either invite me sometimes or keep it down a bit! don't you have work anyway!), then he cheats and got the balls to complain about it (but keeps it going anyway! if ya cheat then don't whine about it or if it stesses you out that much then put an end to it!)

then there was the thinking that maybe katherine wants him dead (which makes no sense to think that anyway) and everyone was like "what a bitch, always nagging and being scary! now she wants him dead!". but it refeals that is was catherine and everyone was like "i still would like her!" ... WHAAAAAA? wait, that girl comes out of nowhere, knows that he has an girlfriend, puts him into stress, wants him dead, being clingy and crazy, breaking into his house and taking his number without asking. making his life an living hell (or nightmare) but that fine? but katherine, the girl that worries, cares and loves him, wants him save and healthy, putting up with his shit for years without moving in with him and leaving him freedom, complains a bit about stuff that deserve to be complained about but never really stops him, asking him about his opinions and thoughts but end up with the work of having to figure it out for herself, has an job and is 32 with a body of an model, is pretty, sexy and even intelligent ... but she is the bitch here? the only bitch is vincent!
darkdoll25 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
BEST. FANFIC. EVER. I fell in love with Jonny, because well he's hot, and I think if you cheated on someone, you don't deserve to be with that person in the first place. And seeing how Jonny is totally committed and will never do such things is the perfect combination with Katherine.

Nice :)
Tsubumi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'm not the biggest fan of this couple... But this fic made me want more chaps so mad! At last, Katherine deserve more than Vincent cheating her, ha? Congrats and arigato to bring us this **

yuri65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is great! I hope you write more JohnnyXKatherine! It's my favorite pairing of all time in the game anyway. :P I just think that Johnny is better for Katherine than Vincent but I also like VincentXKatherine but not as much as JohnnyXKatherine.
Moonbay chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awesome story~! It's great to see a KatherinexJohnny fanfic as I am a huge fan of them together. I mean, Vincent and Katherine aren't bad together (my first playthrough, I got their perfect ending) but I just liked Johnny's personality A LOT better and I think he'd be more compatible with Katherine.. specially since she deserves the best :3 3 (- biased coz we have the same name lol) Anyways, I'll be adding this story to my favorites! Thank you for writing such a treat :3