Reviews for Gokko
You really are a good writer ! I love it lol *0* dog cain was the best kkkkkkkk
misherukuro chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
Thanks for the fic. ~.~
vamplady019 chapter 16 . 3/5/2015
Beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us! (Bows) I'm so happy they are together forever! Ren and Kyoko finally got married and got their Happily Ever After! It was about time! And their beautiful baby so cute! I'm glad they didn't name her like one of Disney's princesses. Anyways, I really, really love the story!
vamplady019 chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
Poor Kyoko! She thought that Ren wouldn't want to marry her now that there wasn't a danger of her being pregnant. I'm so happy that Ren clarified to Kyoko that no matter what he wants to marry her, that he will marry her! That definitely gave Kyoko peace of mind. Excellent chapter by the way!
vamplady019 chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
Wow! Just, just WOW! Is it HOT in here or is this chapter!? That. Was. Sooo HOT! Finally, about time! A little bit more And Kuon would have blisters in his hand (if you know what I mean) I'm so happy for them. I can't wait to find out how are they gonna react the next day!
vamplady019 chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Yay! Finally! Ren You did it! You told Kyoko that you are Corn and Kuon! Isn't that great!? Now you only have to tell her that you love her and that's it! You two can be together forever! Don't give a lot of thinking to that situation or someone is gonna snatch her from you!
vamplady019 chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Excellent chapter! I had so much fun reading it! I really like it!
vamplady019 chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
OMG OMG OMG! I'm sooo excited! What will the roles be!? I can't believe that Ren told Kyoko that he was American! And that his eyes are green. Even though she found out about his brown color contacts, he could denied that, but instead he told her a part true. I wonder if Ren's gonna give her some hints unknowingly during their role play about his true identity.
vamplady019 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Wow! That was AWESOME! This prologue just made me wanna read more to know what the heck happened in order for them to end up like that!
mariacuyo7gmail.com chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
Kyaaaaaa
Kawaii!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
Kyaaaaaa
Kawaii
mutemuia chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Well, this a story I've read some times, and I just realized I never reviewed.
It's one of the most beautiful and tender stories I've ever read. The way you mix acting and inner reality is so vague and so blur that they both lose themselves into their 'performance'. Indeed, a very commendable story.
Usagisan chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
HAHAHA!
When I read the previous chapter that had the other roles listed, I totally wanted the Master and Pet to be written!

I love it, great job.
Usagisan chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
I don't know what F4 means.

But, the 4 f's, that was bold!
tinawinna chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you for writing it. :)