Reviews for She Saved Me
Boone lover chapter 4 . 7/29
Aww I was really enjoying that, It was cool! I need to find out what happens between Boone and Evee, they are so cute! It was cool 3
I love this story. Please continue
softball007 chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
So I just started watching Lost on Netflix and I immediately fell in love with Boone on the show. Ian Somerhalder is perfect and I was so upset when Boone died in the first season! I really wished he could have lived and found happiness since Shannon is evil. I noticed you haven't updated this story in 3 years and I don't even know if you are active on Fanfiction or not, but I really need a good Boone story to read and I happened to find yours and it is so perfect. I wish you would continue this story because it is very good. please.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Ahhh, the obvious love is jet a teensy bit less obvious than the love story in Divergent
joy chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
that's it? c'mon please continue my heart died when boone died but I think this story is giving me hope so please go on...
Nerry123 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I absolutely love this story! Please update .
CarlyLynn chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Excellent chapters 1-4. I love this story. Please update when you can.
Textcrazy chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Look boone, cute and hot ;)
SilverNeira chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I would like for you to continue please.
RikkiBlake777 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
hi there
I really like your story! it's cute how
Boone takes care about Evee :)
please write on!
Xoxo
GoonieGirl chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I absolutely love this story! I love that you gave Boone a love interest on the island other than shannon! I just started watching the series yesterday and I love the series! But your story embodies everything lost is! Please update soon!
Heart of a Dixon chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I love it! I really like Evee :) Please update soon!
TheBillFanatic1994 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Hey :) I'm really enjoying this fanfic so please update ASAP!
KimmyWSmith chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Awesome story, please continue.
StephanieLockedInTheTARDIS chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Awww that was really cute. I love how he's there for her when she needs him. And every time I think of Boone now, I think of Damon lol. Just because it's the same person. Anywho, update when you can :)