Reviews for Afternoon Nap
Luf5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Omg, what a beautiful one shot. I love everything about it! Thank you so much gor sharing this with us! I’m your fan.
Silvia chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Hermosa historia :)
Stormaw chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Liked
Very nice story, short but romantic
Congrats
Ms Puddle chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Versión española en mspuddleshaven . com
Flor Fritzenwald chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Es usted mi escritora favorita. No había tenido la oportunidad de leer este fic. Me gustó mucho, lástima que solo se tratara de un sueño :(. Felicitaciones y adelante con Love never fails. Saludos ... :)
Marylou97 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Thanks for this really nice short story. It helps me to demystifie the manga to me (I know, I have to read it soon!). I love it when we have Albert's point of view. Again, this poor Albert struggles with his repressed love for Candy... When I thought there was finally hope for him, bang! you surprise me with a dream! That was a nice one!
albertfanatix chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I ran out of good words to describe on what I thought of this story. Just...you know...awesome job. I've thoroughly enjoyed your work and it was a pleasure to read it. I miss this childhood show, and I miss the amazing stories inspired by the characters, and hopefully the writer will find a way to release her CCFS story into manga or TV. Amazing job.
Olga Lidia chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Genial¡ awwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Marry me?
yoursecretlover chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Your story tells me how pretty and genius you are. How about if we meet in person and tell me more about these loving sweethearts over a cup of coffee? My treat.
Bridgette chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You depicted Candy's point of view accurately. Further, your explanation at the end gives the chapter more realism. Two thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Don't I wish! I would have died to see Albert kissed Candy in reality, just at least once. That was a sweet chapter!
mrsdee chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Good story. Is there a sequel to this one?
Elise chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hi, I received an email from a friend about this story you wrote. You are an amazing writer. I may not be a candy candy fan like her, but I enjoy reading your story because it’s like sitting down and watching an episode of my favorite show. What a way to trick us readers, thinking that your characters were kissing for real. You always have great plots and you keep the characters in character, like my friend described. You do know my friend, don’t you? You’re facebook friends, and thanks to her for giving me a privilege to read your work. Keep up the good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
The friendship of Candy and Albert is very rare and meaningful, and it will be always treasured forever...