Reviews for Weave Me a New Skin to Cover My Own
CharlotteAshmore chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
so so so loved this story!
Scipio'sgirl chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Read the whole story at one sitting. Loved it! Zoso's editorial comment were a trip...he's like Rum's annoying backseat driver.
on-stolen-time chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
:O SQUEEEEEE That was gorgeous! Well done!
Margaret Fisher chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Yay! thank you so much for finishing this one! It's one of my favorite fics, you've captured Rumple so perfectly in-character!
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Aww. I loved this. I really did. Sooo sweet and fun and funny. Just a wonderful little romantic adventure with my OTP. Your story has put a big smile on my face. It’s a favourite now, thanks for writing and sharing it!
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Ah! Thank goodness this story was complete. If I had to wait for the next chapter I would have thrown a very immature fit. My babies! Kill her Belle or kill her Rumpelstiltskin, either one of you just END here. This story is such an adventure, I love it!
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Oh my god! The worst –excuse my French- cockblock in the history of cockblocks. I would kill her before she got a word in edgewise.
This chapter was so sweet, I loved that he granted her part of her dream, to see the world. It was very thoughtful and lovely.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Fashion Design. Hahahaha. He should. He gave her back the dagger; I am surprised and not so surprised. This just gives him an excuse to always be with her and for Zoso to tease him mercilessly. My poor little Rumple.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Ahh. So I am in love with this story I also love Zoso, he cracks me up. I am loving Rumpel’s use of magic in your story. It’s quite refreshing.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Ooh this is getting good. I know she thought it was a dream but I loved that despite what she was put through Belle was still kind and caring. I think she would still be that way (if not as affectionate and light) if she knew it was all real.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ooh this was darkly delicious. That’s the best way I can describe this chapter. Dark and delicious. The descriptions of scenery and mood were very vivid and from the very beginning I was hooked onto the words. Great start.
Saorii-chan chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I'd liked it a lot! Specially when Belle brokes the curse but Rumpelstiltskin keeps his powers! Is this the end of the story or are you going to continue it?
Vacumatic chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
The dress made of the thunderstorm is such a great visual image. Wow!
Lucky Starzz chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
This was a great story i especially loved the endinng D. Keep up the great work Loved every bit of it.