Reviews for Through It All
xXTrisha the RabbitXx chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
That was beautiful, i enjoyed reading your story! Can you teach me how to make a erotic story like that? I never seen someone describe things so well
Alexandria Wolf 15 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
A very erotic and spicy lemon here! The detail you used in the story was great and I throughougly enjoyed reading it! Good work! :-D
Hellfirestorm85 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Very good and the detail was perfect
Spawnzilla014 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That was awesome; the most romantic and erotic lemon story I have ever read! Chun-Li and Ryu are an awesome couple! Nice work! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
There is a new story called Unlikely Alliance, it is the sequel to Unlikely Encounter, the story will involved Ryu with Juri along with Tekken characters, I heard that you are a big fan of Tekken, if you want to help with his story, fell free to help him with how the Tekken characters should act, I wanted to tell you you since you know a lot about the Tekken series, you might take a liking to this kind of story, you ready should help him and look at the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
We need a Jin Kazama and Ryu story! Kazama karate vs. Asatsuken karate is beast!
Ironman 7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Please do a SFXT story, and have Jin and Ryu in it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Have you ever thought about getting a Deviantart account? I think you should have one and put this story there so many people can read it.
capcom2G chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Dude, have you rade the Chun li and Spiderman story? it is cool, you need to read it, its funny and adventureous at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This story's good, I know that you are a big Chun-li fan, but did you ever get the opportunity to read the Unlikely encounter story from immatureboys? you'll actually see that Juri has a warrior side and is very honorable when fighting, if you don't want to read it, it's ok, but you should look at it, its really shows an honorable side to Juri, and the story also has Akuma trying to make Ryu kill her, you should really look at the story.
Unordinary Soul chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I just read this and I have to say it is amazing. I absolutely love this story.
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was awesome. One of the best street fighter fics i've read.
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Well, it's about time someone likes Street Fighter too. I love your fic. Ryu and Chun Li will be a great couple along with Ken and Eliza.
Spawnzilla014 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow! That was beautiful! Good job! :)