Reviews for Betrayal
snakeofdreams chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
favd
GirlWhoLovesDP chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I thought u said u were gonna write another chapter?
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Haha. That last line made me laugh, nice change to the overall depressing feel. Interesting... who is "she"?
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Loving the creepy feel, sha! seriously loving the emotions running here, the second person making it all seem personal
DPfruitloop chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
HOLY CRAP! I love your stories SO FREAKING MUCH! XD. you are freaking awesome.
Aza Riss chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Nice storu! Poor Danny tho... :'(
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
"They are coming for us,

they are coming for us,

they are coming for us now."

-Creature Feature, Unearthly Ones.

Sorry that last line just reminded me of that song.

*salutes*

Excellent story carry on.

Con-San Out!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
loving the point of view (and yes, i'm only reviewing your chapters :3) this is so intriguing! i can't believe you killed Sam! hehe, i was always more inclined to DannyXEmber anyway. and...oh look! a new chapter too! i is gonna read it! but not right now...
PhantomGurl12344 chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Wow! i liked this alot! Please, update! Why did sam do it? hmm...
DizzlyPuzzled chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Okay listening to the music of the menu to Transformers Dark of the Moon seriously made this like ten times better, and even creep...you should totally tell people to do that...its epic...XD

Dizzly
sundaysundaes chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I have no stinkin' clue where this is going...and I LOVE IT! Just the emotions, the references, the everything! Gah. I'm so happy I could burst.

Keep it up!

~Sunday.
Assassin4life chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
This chapter is just as good as the first! You may not have written the original but your bringing the story alive! The single line sentences are what makes this chapter love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Dark Dan \

does Danny stat looking like Dark Dan

is he going to take over the world

are other heroes going to try and fail to stop
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
HOLY SHIT!

I try far too hard to stay kid friendly so I don't do crap like that! Wow!

I love it.

Epic!

Even when it's a little bad I put it in mature so I'm sure children won't stiluble upon it. I was thinking about making