Reviews for Why me?
katelaina1717 chapter 16 . 4h
I had high hopes for this fic but honestly the fact that Harry was opractically blamed for Ginny going nuts upset me, plus Charlie needs to grow up- you don't leave a far pregnant and in danger spouse alone just to go see dangerouse animals! And how no one really reacted when Ginny tried to kill the baby was just not right!
redstickbonbon chapter 7 . 5/24
This chapter seems unbelievable to me. Ginny tries to kill her niece/nephew, and seriously injures Charlie who's now hospitalized, Ron 'wasn't getting involved', Hermione goes off on Ginny, and the family's reaction to the whole f'd up mess is to sit and have dinner, WITH the murderess.

Sorry, but I can't see any of the Weasleys reacting this way to her actions.
cyiusblack chapter 16 . 3/12
update soon
Fedup chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I am fed up with alot of people today and i am about ro start ceying so i see a intresting story then i relised its the story of a quiter you shouldnt care what people say when people see what they saw they will know they are lying
loopyhutton chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
shapiraa90 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Hi! I really like your story! I want know where I can read the rest?
Please.
Padfootette chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
loved this story please please update soon
DarkStar Streak chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Oooohhhhh! I can't wait for the next update!
SailorJupiter001 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
plz plz plz plz update soon.
animelvr16 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
I really like this story and I can't wait to see what happens next, so please post another chapter soon.
RomanceLover646 chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
pls update! this is interesting
dragon fier 20 chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
wow, is charlie going to miss the birth? i really hope not, but i still think this is awesome! i hope you update soon! hoping for a baby chapter soon, and have you figured out some names yet? plz update soon! i love this story!
SonArdeur chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Oh no! you stopped posting! With a valid reason, true, but, nooo, the story is amazing and I'd love to read more. Do you post on another site as well? If so, please send me the link in a message? *blinkblink*
JaylaCaine chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Oh poor Harry. I love Charlie and all but I was to hit him with that book he threw. You don't leave a pregnant person alone for that long.
WallWatcher33 chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Can you please have Ginny put Harry in a coma a couple of weeks after Charlie leaves?