Reviews for We meet again
WOW
lunalovegood chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
sad but amazing
mdbc fan chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Sorry I forgot one was a boy! Alex can be a girl name and I really just glanced at them. Oops! :)
mdbc fan chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I really like the names of Becca and Third's daughters.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I spelled "you" wrong in one of the last sentences which is depressing since there are no other spelling mistakes. ;)
mdbc fan chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Emma and Stewart are MY favorite couple and I have a good feeling Jess and Darcy are going to be the ones with relationship problems since they were the ideal couple when they were 16. I've read enough books and watched enough movies about romance to know things always happen in reverse. I guess we get to decide their futures and everyone who was dating in the books are going to get married in mine. But Emma and Stewart are going to have the best kids and the best relationship because they didn't get enough justice in the final book and Jess and Darcy got a little too much justice. I want to be able to even things out in their futures because Emna's such a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve so much heartbreak in the future. Stewart is the type of boyfriend who is way too sweet like Emma to deserve that too. So basically I want everything to be great in their futures and for Jonas to appear and stuff but Jess and Darcy love each other too much for their love to get sabotaged. Jonas and Jess are cute together but Jess and Darcy are so much better. The best couple in my opinion is Emma and Stewart like I say but everyone else is great too. Stewart isn't stupid by the way, I could sort of see where he was coming from. They are growing up after all and he was just taking her feelings into consideration. He cares alot about people too, you know. He cares more about Emma than anyone else though. Stewart was just thinking. For once Emma and her mother were wrong. He was just being polite. Thanks for reading my very long review and I would just love to hear everyone else's opinions. But read my ENTIRE review before you say anything, please! It's only fair and thank yiu again because that probably took up alot of your time.
mdbc fan chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
You mean Cassidy and Tristan's wedding day. :)
AlaTheBookWorm chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Awsome story! Emma and Stewart, Jess and Darcy, Cassidy and Zach, Megan and Simon, Becca and Third are all perfect for each other :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Why are Cassidy and Zach getting married
patsgirl13 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
I caught the Gallagher Girls reference. I am so proud of myself.
JessandDarcy chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
When it's the epilogue about Cassidy and zach, I meant prefered, not preceded. Sorry, typo.
The One You Never Suspected chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Yay! I loved the ending! And yay your going to work on your others!
MiggieMoo2014 chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
I really liked this chapter! Update soon!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Yay Jess and darcy are together!