Reviews for Secrets Of Men's Souls Are In Their Voices
ImmortalMagicalTouch chapter 1 . 5/18
Definitely one of my faves! This fic made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Especially when the Knights of the Round Table were singing in the tavern.
Ashlia chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
I love this so much! The knights are so a boy band, it's not even funny! I wish this was an episode! But really I love this story :)
WeirdGirl369 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
This chapter was done really well seriously my heart was pounding you did very well.
Adnarim Neko chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
This song is totally perfect for Arthur! Nice job!
blom98 chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Absolutely brilliant ending there. I often still think of Uther as Giles and feel he'll start cleaning his glasses any moment.
robson3010 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
just quickly faving story, needed review to do it lol
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
I love thiz story

Its absolutly brilliant
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
...You know what?

I just read this entire story without ever watching a single bloody episode of Merlin and you know what?

I was able to follow it PEREFECTLY.

Seriously, I can and it's amazing what a good song or two can do to a series!

(makes me wish they'd do a musical episode of Supernatural or Sherlock...or even Doctor Who...)
robson3010 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
*standing appluse* Very well done, the first song-fic I haven't stopped reading halfway though, I reall enjoyed that.

chap 9 - the song worked really really well, like 'We're be together' worked for Grease (good thing). Quick question though, how good is Merlin's voice in ur fic?

chap 10 - Uther gets his song, yay!, cute song, worked even better seeing as the actor really did sing it

And now, one final thing

SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! (only if you want too, no pressure)
robson3010 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
decided to skip the amount of reviews i'm making by doing 2 in 1

Chap 7 - Nice song, very well suited to the chapter, though I didn't know if/when Arthur was singing, you didn't point it out, only only clue was when it said 'Gwen', that was kinda confusing.

Chap 8 - Ah, the inspiration chapter. The song, again, wasn't my type of song, but it worked, really well actually, and alot better then 'No Air'.

I see the complete part, so I'm guessing it's working its way to the close. Great work.
Rainy-days and Ice-cream chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Loved it! So sad it's finished but it was really a good ending. Kinda sad about Gwaine but I'm happy that he's kind of happy and everyone else is :) I like Arthur and Merlin's conversation in bed, exactly how I think they'd act x
robson3010 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Starting to slightly regret the story alert cos all the updating is making my e-mail go haywire with new mail alerts ;D

Finally a song I already have (kinda, look all steps songs off a couple of months ago cos I grew bored with them, it's on Itunes) nice choice, and I really like how you added the bit of Arthur's song at the end, keep the timeline intact.
robson3010 chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
lol I'm such an idiot, I use the arrow to go right to the latest chapter and completly didn't realise that I skipped a chapter.

'Everytime we touch' was a cute touch, I really liked it. But 'No air' wasn't my type of song at all, but I could see it was a wise choice to add. All in all, the story is still brillant.

Keep going.

BTW: adding story alert and story fav.
robson3010 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
as with all the chapters I'm imanging the scene in my head as I'm listening to the song.

Nice song choice, not exactly one for my Ipod but it's good all the same.

Keep going, can't wait ill the next chapter.
DoctorWhoness chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
This is brilliant :D

You should so make Merlin sing Magic by BoB, I mean "I got the magic in me" is perfect for him. I know it's not in keeping with the unrequited love theme but it would be funny though :P

I love this fic so much :)