Reviews for Bone Deep
mo kagen chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
thank you for sharing such a beautiful and important story!
mo kagen chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
are they cousins?!
mo kagen chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
beautiful!
CindyWindy chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
So glad they got their happy ending! Very inspirational - definitely makes me want to take time to donate. Thank you.
CindyWindy chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Whew, that was complex, lol. Loved all the 60-70's references.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I was checking in to see if I'd missed any updates of 2HiSoaT, when I noticed you'd posted some new stories.

I really liked this one! I was born in '64 so I enjoyed all the cultural references. Some great stuff there! Loved your portrayal of both ExB. Thanks for writing.
jennayg123 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
This is such a great story and such an important cause. Thanks for sharing with us!
LBelle chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
This is one of my favorite ff stories. It's beautiful, with such an important message. It's so well written, the way it all ties together. It really had me guessing. I've been tested a while back, but I've never recieved a call, but I give blood twice a year at the school where I work. I also love the nostalgia. My older brothers were into sci fi. I don't know how many times I've seen every episode of Star Trek, and I remember the awe I felt walking out of the theater after seeing Star Wars for the first time. When my kids were young, I watched it with them and bought them the boxed set. My daughter now has a retro looking Star Wars t shirt. She's been a HP fan from the first book, which lead to Twilight, and now to Hunger Games. She blames me for starting her a this path of "nerdom", but she's the one that's introduced me to most of it. I love that we have these books and movies to love together. Now I need her to read your wonderful story.
LBelle chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
I love this prequel! Unfortunately, I'm about their same age. This brings back a lot a memories. I had a lemon yellow 10speed Schwinn Varsity bike.I'm thinking that if Edward is June's lost son, that would make him Bella's second cousin. Not sure if marriage is legal. Except if they're living in Tessessee maybe. lol. I'm anxious to read on.
kmfroggi chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
wow...pretty amazing ending! well, pretty amazing story i should say!
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
A very inspiring story. Thank you for sharing it.
radar1230 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Ahh...I do enjoy getting a glimpse into the past. I'm looking forward to the prologue.

Thanks for giving us this chapter. :D
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I had to read some parts twice. But it seems that Bella is a cousin, maybe, twice removed to an orphaned Edward. Wow, that is some back story. Why would Junes parents not look for their only child's child? I know it was a different time, but the 60's were more liberal and couldn't they have traced the child to the hospital where June was taken? I look forward to seeing if the puzzle pieces fall in place and how this will affect Edward and Bella.
DarkBitterSea chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Edward and Bella are 2nd cousins?
farawaymomo chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Beautiful and funny story. Can't wait for whatever else you write with those two.