Reviews for Crossroads
lady wisp chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Squee. It's been so long since the Final Fantasy XIII series, but I just absolutely love what you did. Fantastic! About to read your other works :)
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Why are all your stories so good? I seem to love them all! This was so well written, I wish it was longer.
LakuriaSyaoran chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Noel's pants. just yes, thank you Serah XD
great story
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Haha! This was great! One of my favorite lines was: "They're like regular pants. Except they're better." It really shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did.. but I loved it! Okay, I'm going to check out the rest of your fics now.. :D
Crowned Clown X chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
At first, I had only startde reading this because your summary said it was theirs alone, and I was screaming in my head "NO! MOG'S THERE TOO!". But now that I've read it. I thought it was great, especially the pants part... yes, I have a dirty mind, I know :) Anyways, I was getting of topic. Now the only things coming to mind is "Where the hell is Mog!" and "What would Mog think!"
shiks chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very Nice Fanfic xD
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love the way you write them. my new OTP. _
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awh my gawd. Just... Gawd. What is this magical writing of yours?
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
It's funny the amounts of possible things to happen between them when no one's watching. Great work for the pairing:D
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
.Goodness.

I can totally see this happening! With Noel's nonchalant sexiness to the mix, he is such a tease .

I wanted more sexytime but I guess this was enough...maybe. No wonder why Serah was so anxious to get into Historia Crux! I would jump Noel anytime AND soon~ Daammnnnn

You should write more. NoelxSerah. Seriously.
Sweet.Crazy-DramaQueen chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Bullshizz! What I just read that was MEGA hot. I had to hold my phone with an oven-mit, that's how hot it was. You HAVE to make a lemon out of it. I beg of you. I demand of you! This is amazing! And supersexy! C'mon, plzplzplz make a lemon out of this, it's not normal. Let US decide if you make a sweet joke or whatever outta it, but I doubt it. Reading that is impossible to think you would remotely suck at. Nu-uh. make it a lemon, it would be so worth it.

And finally a story where Serah is not wrecked by guilt of cheating on Snow or whatever. I understand why she would have, but that same song gets old quickly.

Thank you for this and think about that lemon. I know for a fact you rock already.
Meulin's Disciple chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
First off, OMFG, WE WONDERED THE SAME THING! xDDD

Seriously! One of the first things I thought about regarding Noel, Serah, and the Historian Crux was naughty stuff. Well, my head immediately skipped making out, and asked, "... Sex in the Historia Crux...? OMG, HELL YES!"

I could never think of how to write such a fic though, so you definitely win the award for doing this idea better than I could have. xD

For another thing, you simply MUST write a Noerah lemon and post it here! D "Semi-sweet joke"? There's nothing wrong with that! Lemons can be semi-sweet jokes and still be good. Somehow, I just KNOW you can pull it off.

I mean, really! You've kept Noel and Serah so in-character while managing to make it all hawt~ :3

BUT FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! MAKE A LEMON! DO IT FOR THE NOERAH FANBASE! You won't regret it, I'm sure~ :)

Best wishes, and keep up the beautiful work,

~Chasing Yuffentine
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I LOVE IT!
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
...Aaand JUST as Noel says that, they fall out the portal on the other side RIGHT in front of a crowd of people with the fuming Mog who got left behind XD The End kupo!

You know how much I was dying to read this story? I had a friggin dream about it and I'm not kidding! It had a bunch of these chibi pictures and the story made utterly no sense. I'm sorry but the dream author version of you sucked T.T So glad that 'cannot find story' thing is gone now, I was so sad lol.

Now to the fic, wow. Innocently for a while I thought this fic might be about them dancing in the Historia Crux for what the description implied. So wow you really surprised me with what it really was about x3 a good surprise.

I LOVED the characterisation of Noel and Serah here, they were just so sweet yet romantic together (Noel was so just chilling with it lol) that it’s like they’ve moved passed the early phrase and are right into there ‘we’re star crossed wuvers’ phrase. I could pretty much class it a sequel to ‘In your eyes, the sea.’

Favourite little parts were when Serah was waiting impatiently to get back into Historia Crux for some alone time with Noel, all the joking to do with Noel’s pants (seriously I was laughing out loud) and how Serah struggled with the belt, plus the way the two interacted with one another as they made out, with all the flirting and teasing it just made them so believable. Their chemistry is beautiful! Hah! Take that Snow! 8D

And you made Noel smoulder, NOEL KREISS SMOULDER! The world is bright and beautiful again, well, so long as he didn’t smoulder like Flynn, then again I wouldn’t care with Noel he’s too awesome. And holy crap o_o a good kisser too! That’s one thing I have to point out about this, most epic written kissines EVER!

I guess the only thing I got sad about was the ending, though at the same time it works. Then again I’m always sad when a fic I like ends so maybe that’s why XD

This was totally worth the wait in reading, thank you kupo! - Now how about writing Noel is this new DLC so Serah can have a nosebleed lol
h0ll0w.heart chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I know she's supposed to be with Snow, but her and Noel have so much chemistry! I want them together. And I love how you portrayed them here. Serah was confident but still sweet and feminine. And Noel was sweet but cocky in a subtle way unlike the brashness of Snow that seems to clash with Serah. I need to stop hating on Snow and Serah, but it's hard not to when Noel and Serah just seem to belong together. Siii~gh.