Reviews for When the Moon Hits Your Eye
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/12
A very well rounded tale with a little humor and of course romance for Valentine's Day. Nicely done! It's great time was spent on each character to get a sense of what they were like. Then, to sprinkle in an adventure and a lovely moment to end with was special.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Sweet! :)
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
kawaii! reminds me of the SD episode... and how Team Guy had to help Orochimaru get a valentine *bursts out laughing at the memory* I gotta rewatch that show, I like it as much as the original! (well, when it has shirtless Neji and Naruto and Lee commenting on Neji's "size", who wouldn't?) ;D
naash chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
thank you. lee and naruto is hilarious.

your stories are still as amazing as always
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
So fluffffy!
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
awwww... this one is so sweet, but no overly so... just like them, for me... :P
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Aw, that was so cute. I loved it, fluffy and all, and in the end, it's Neji and Tenten we are talking about, what could we expect? It made me smile.

Good luck,

BR.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was really cute! i love your writing! please write more! :)
GigiThECraZyxsilentAnna chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I think this is the second time I read this. Still as good as the first time. GOOD JOB
Briling chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
The cute! It's EVERYWHERE. 33
I lol'd SO hard reading this one... xD
een nihc chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
this is just way too cute and sweet, especially Naruto and Hinata. and Neji would ask Tenten for dinner, aw. the fangirl in me definitely appreciate this.
animesweetie chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ah, so cute. It is encouraging to see that you are still writing! Yay!
Senka Hitomi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ah, so adorable! The characterization was absolutely perfect and I can completely picture all of this happening. Great, great fic. I'm so glad I stumbled across it!
daybreaks chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
LOL Neji- so smooth you. :P

I absolutely loved this! I love the constrast of Naruto and Lee screaming and yelling and then... and then Neji's one liner. Yep that's how you get the girl.

The last scene just seems to sum up the two of them so well. They're not loud, or over emotional, or extravagant- and yet that is somehow strangely more appealing that a sudden blush crush kiss or... a glitter squirrel heart thing?

If you're back in the mood to write, you should definitely write some more!
OSYH chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love that you rolled so many pairings into one awesome story! The way Tenten manipulated Naruto was genius. Actually, the way you wrote Tenten was genius: "Luckily, she was awesome and pulled herself together." XD Love it!

Oh, and Neji was just soooo smooth at the end! I was waiting for him to enter the scene, and even though he had a small part, it was well done and it made me melt, not gonna lie.