Reviews for Maybe Next Time
Soneta chapter 18 . 6/4
I know you probably aren't active so you won't read this, but... This was a good story! I really liked Karin's personality in this, and everyone was in character just fine. Other than the SasuKarin moments, my favorite parts were with Ryuu and Kurotaro, and especially how the latter developed. They fit well into the story and I throughly enjoyed their scenes!
Severed halo chapter 18 . 1/4
I know this is a couple years old but oh my god Sasuke and Karin will always be my bbs Oh please please please tell me you're still thinking about writing a sequel! I love the bond between these two, it's unlike anything else i've ever seen in this fandom. I hope you continue with more SasuKarin in the future 33
mnt anon chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
ahhh these two, saving each other even in this way long before they really know each other is so like them. what is there to say other than perfection? 3
mnt anon chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
"only someone kind can be strong" aww Karin you're so precious. that's such a naive but also lovely thought that I think adds insight to her character. it's not a fair world that she's living in this shinobi world, but she's living in it and she's trying her best despite the odds. she might not be truly be thriving in it, not yet, but she is surviving in her own way. also her observation skills are so top notch, I love how you keep hinting at her sensory abilities in such a subtle way. 3
mnt anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
sometimes I forget english is your native language because? your writing is so? good?! this first chapter sets the tone perfectly and it's a very believable transition for karin's character to want to have a goal for herself, even if she doesn't quite realize the extent to which it will take her. a, 10/10, would recommend to literally everyone. 3
KageSakura chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
So I know it has been awhile since you wrote this and that is kinda impressive that an older story has caught my attention as it has.

I really think this is one of the best Naruto fanfiction I have ever read. Your SasuKarin moments are adorable.

I think this though I also have some criticisms on characterization. I think the characters are IC except in some aspects. In the beginning it was very iffy and then as time went on they got more in character. The reason I feel this is maybe you focused too much on the idea of Karin being special. I love how you didn't downplay any of Sasuke's bonds. But he was pretty IC for the first few chapters. I feel it is because you emphasized way too much on him being captivated by Karin wayyy too soon. It felt rushed. I understand Sasuke showing a warm smile to Karin is your inspiration like this, but the truth is that is just the real Sasuke that has always been that way being brought out by Karin. So when he saves her that is because of who he really is. And he HAS shown that side of him before to his teammates but rarely we only get glimpses here and there and again when Karin enters the picture we get a full on glimpse. And I love how Karin acknowledged him and appreciates him as a person but she also gets to see who he really is side way too early on. I felt even after his smile when he saved her from the bear it was more in character for him not open up to her at first and then slowly show his true self as she brings it out. But here he was open to Karin, a complete stranger from the get go and I guess the reason is she is special and he likes her and is impressed but it still feels like I was thrown into it and there were scenes missing that lead to that point.

So while their relationship and feelings actually had developed beautifully Sasuke treats her pretty much like a close bond from the get go so it really doesn't feel as special once their relationship deepens. He also disclosed to her which is awesome yet it doesn't seem like a big deal I didn't feel the importance of that moment and I feel the reason for that is he was already open from chapter 2 onwards.
As for Karin it took awhile for me to recognize her as Karin she starts out wayyy cheerful and not spicy enough like canon Karin but I really liked her characterization I felt it gets better and better with every chapter. She is lovable.
Their dynamic is awesome and her interaction with him is the best part of this story. The romantic part is cute and very subtle well developed.
Thanks for not making Sakura a bitch. A lot of SK fics put her in a bad light.

This fic though as I said was one of the best I've read not just for SK but in general. Amazing story.
potato and her hot-chocolate chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
*flails* I have been waiting DAYS to finally leave a reply. I kinda got here through the FC or LJ. I can't really remember. All I know is that I love this so much and I love Sasuke and Karin so much. They are so synced at times and this brought that out so well. This last chapter left me numbrather I still feel rather raw after readingand I'm a mix of sad because this beautiful collection of words is at a close and at the same time completely satisfied. You embraced them in a familiar yet different light and I REALLY hope to read your sequel! No matter how long the wait, it is soooo worth it! Thank you for making this so addicting and loveable!
aziole chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Kakashi is soooo in character, I really enjoyed it. Although I have to say that Sasuke is OOC, maybe that will change in later chapters? And his naturally stuck-up-jerk-ass-self will resume its pose. Also, they are still young during these episodes so that can be explained why his homicidal self has not yet fully developed hence the "nice" attitude towards Karin.

I'm not really a fan of Sasuke but I rather liked Karin so I'm looking forward to finishing this story. I just felt like there was more to her other than what was shown.
aziole chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
That was well written. Karin was in character and the plot is realistic. I love it.
Crack-jouchan chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
I looove friendship to romance fics! I like seeing how the characters build up that bond that will eventually deepen into something more. It is the most interesting part of romance to me, more than the romance itself.

Well, it's been a wonderful read. Bye!
Crack-jouchan chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
Oh! He caught onto her being an Uzumaki! I see! So that's why he was so interested. Kushina...

I wonder if this will change her fate. I honest to god do not want Orochi-freaking-maru to get hold of her.
Crack-jouchan chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Ahahahahaha! Her perfume...

And oh... Poor Karin, after she returns to her village it'll be hell... Oh, our poor cute innocent Karin... -bawls-
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Hmmmm... It'll be interesting to see how they'll mend this. Onwards!
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Ooooh! Time to make use of her sensory abilities! So Kakashi WAS interested because of her sensory abilities!

And it seems I've misjudged Karin... She didn't crush on him immediately at FoD. Perhaps its because she knows him as a person.

And also... Well, the time with Orochimaru might have traumatised her enough to cling onto her saviour, aka Sasuke. That would go a long way to explain her obsessive behaviour; he's her mental pillar.

Yay! Karin ability action time next!
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Personally, I think Sasuke talks to much to Karin is because she doesn't push him for more info than he's willing to give.

Unlike Naruto who is overly curious, Sakura who gets way too worried, and Kakashi who is a combination of both, Karin just takes his words as they are, though with a grain of salt. But she doesn't push for more.

It's like a... counseller! If you have ever been to one... They listen, and ask questions, but they won't push if the subject is uncomfortable. Ironically, that quality makes you want to confide more, because it is comforting that they care enough to let you stay inside your own comfort zone.