Reviews for Strive to Change
molly122 chapter 18 . 6/2
Fenir Grayback is gay then?
Lily Carmen Black chapter 19 . 3/25
Great story
Half Alien chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
I usualy dont review stories last updated over a year ago. But since I am curently reading Harry Addams and waiting for its next update I will. I loved this story. I have never come across one quite like it in time travel stories. I will keep an eye out for future updates and stories.
kat callan chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
Great ending, just awesome! Loved the story!
Highlighter Queen chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Danny Messer and Nigel Barker ? Why is a Chi new York agent and a Famous photographer ( and judge on ANTM ) doing at hogwarts ? I laughed so hard at that x
InsaneBloodGoreFangirl chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
aww!
Truth Dawns in Fire chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Holy smokes this is great! The epilgue could probely use a bit more just to answer questions like who did Harry marry? The ending line leaves you feeling that the story is complete, and the story didn't move to fast or to slow it also did not lose sight of the fact things were ment to be diffrent.
Moonraven81 chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
wow, what an amazing idea
Nancy Kaden chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
You know, that is one of the things that always irritated me; why is/was Ron a prefect? He literally embodied/embodies none of the qualities that prefects (or Head boys) stand for, which means he has none of the qualifications, which means he shouldn't have even been nominated. Ron has acted like a two-year old literally every single year, he is also very biased towards Gryffindor and hateful against Slytherin, he has little respect towards authority in general or teachers specifically, has always gotten into trouble (even without Harry's 'help'), and he has none of the academic qualities either (he has low scores and no motivation to do well in school).

Ron doesn't even embody the traits of a Gryffindor, meaning loyalty; he abandons Harry every year at the drop of a hat, blaming him for it. Hermione barely passes the bar to be a prefect but at least she is academically inclined. Ron doesn't follow the rules, so how can he be expected to enforce them?

All of these thing combined read more as a payoff for being 'friends' with Harry. That is actually one of the reasons why I'm suspicious of the Weasley's motives in 'befriending' Harry and their role in Harry's life (there are others, including their first meeting {Molly's been to that same platform for her schooling and that of ALL of her children, yet she somehow forgot where it was?}).

Whether that award matters in the long run isn't the point, the point is that Ron didn't deserve it; Harry had just as many qualifiers as Ron did, which is to say no enough. So I think that Harry deserves to feel bad; Ron just got a reward he didn't deserve or earn.
KMH1 chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
This was short, but well written and I liked how you were able to integrate Teddy into where he ended up. Well done. Thanks for sharing!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
I loved this story!
Smithback chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
perfect
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
Hmm…I like your story. A lot. I literally started and finished your story today. You did good. :)
Blue Luver5000 chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
Update sooooon! Please!
Lywick chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
very good, as of now though since youre getting into the grater cnflict of the story you might want to tell the story a little bit more in depth. try to explore the story as it diverges from canon