Reviews for Letters
Svelis chapter 1 . 7/19
This story is amazing, I have no better commentary than this because I truly can't see how it can become better, it is already fantastic, awesome! I've always seen this three as something like that, the misterious Gupta, the strong mind Hercules and Sadik, so powerfull and so fragil in his humanity! Thank you for this, i really think that this three love each other, they (Hera and Sadik) just aren't very good with demonstrations or in put their pride in second place.
0lexdelapp chapter 1 . 2/15
(cries and waves white flag) I'm not worthy! TTuTT
I love it
RAELthedestroyer chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
AAAAAAAWWWWWW SUUU CUUUUUTE i still have no idea why not many people ship turgre greece is a total uke and i dont mind shota i mean i ship franada and france gropes everything that breaths (including canada c:) i think we should be friends and fangirl together :D
Hanryu chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Turks didn't come from deserts, they came from Central Asia. Even the first Turks were slant-eyed.
Turks don't cover their mouth and noses. They're not Arabs. -I'm not against Arabs, just correcting the information-
They don't have customs like taking little boys to their beds. And no, Muslims can't marry at 14 or 15. Of course there can be ones marrying as a child in the world; but the holy book of Muslims forbids it. They can't marry more than a person. Muslims can't have open homosexual realationships anyway. If Sadık was a real character, who takes childrens' virginities, he would be in the jail no matter who he is. And even in the past, he would be killed by getting tortured.
I wish you would search more. Because the things you knew and wrote wrong can make people resent.
I hope I didn't make you feel offended in any way, I just tried to correct these... Excuse my English.
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
But wouldn't Heracles still worship the gods of the Greek Myths now?
BriBenitez chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love your stories keep up the great work!
FieryEnblem chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
and wow, i so totally love this fanfic! But so you knowm, greece's name is herakles or something :) this fanfic is nice though, it reminds me a lot of bacha bazi (? Not sure of the spelling bur search them on youtube) or dancing boys in afghanistan. This fanfic in general is nice yet disturbing. But still go to faves
onarwhal chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This story blew my fucking mind. Yes, it was THAT good. Okay- THAT amazing! :D
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Sexsexysesxysexysexysexysexy sexysexy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
So awesome and cute and all wounderfull things! ...but one thing that I have to say Greece's human name is Heracles because Hercules is the Roman name... Sorry if that rude and nit-picky but I had to say it sorry
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Loved it! :3
Saelym Exode chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is amazing! I loved how you slowly buit up the tension and how, when you got to it, the sex part wasn't rushed out. You had feelings in this and it makes the story smoother to read. The only problem I have with this is Greece's human name. His name is freaking Heracles (or Herakles) NOT Hercules! They call him Heracles becaue it's a GREEK name. Hercules is ROMAN! *takes a deep breath* Alright, I'm calm now. Sorry if I came off as rude, I'm just a stickler to name pronounciations and stuff. (don't get me started on how many people think "Sadiq" is pronouced "sa-dick". It's "sah- deek" people! He is NOT American/English!) That and I HATE it when people refer to Heracles (the greek dude) as Hercules. The Romans changed Heracles' name to Hercules because he is a god and they basically changed most of the gods names. Would you call the Greek god of lightning Jupiter? No, you'd call him Zeus! Is the Roman god of death Thanatos? Nope! It's Letus. It's the same with Heracles.
Ceilo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow. I didn't expect to like this pairing, but you wrote it really really well. Amazing oneshot, and really interesting settings and ideas.
SoulMistress12 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
*is impressed with your character development and portrayal*

Nicely done it felt like a true and sincere piece to me; the characters all had their own specific personalities and weren't just vague and manipulated like they are in a lot of fanfics. You don't find stuff like that a lot. *claps*

Just one quick thing... Muhammad didn't marry a seven year old... She was sixteen and he NEVER consummated the marriage. Ever. He only had children with his first wife who was as old as he was at the time (40-ish, can't remember exact number)

Er... That was kind of random but... I felt like it had to be said... /shot

Anywho! I don't care about all that too much, so congratulations on your successful piece! XD
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So wonderfully written.. I was just going to skim over it quickly, then I got sucked in and half an hour later and I look down and woah.. the story is over? Darn story that sucks you in and makes you read everything.