Reviews for Something Old, Something New
smilerlovatic1919 chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
And Actually I didn't read the rest of it in the last chapter this is the only place I could review hahahah I got like crazy at first. I would love for you to send me your ideas you have written and I'll turn it into my own...I'd really like that and of course id give you credit. Can you do that? You have ideas I would love some of them. Send me a message. Thanks. :))
smilerlovatic1919 chapter 33 . 12/17/2013
I think you should continue writing niley. Id love it so much. Your one of the best writers on here. I don't think it's pointless writing niley bc it's just fun. Please think about writing another story one more. Maybe a sequel or third story to one of the other ones. I love your stories. I really want you to continue. Your amazing, I literally just saw that you aren't gonna write niley anymore and I think you should. Please? I'm gonna miss your writing if you don't continue. Thank you. That's all.
niley chapter 33 . 12/3/2013
Can you send me your half/complete stories
I'm not gonna post or make them mine either
I Just enjoy reading your stories
nileylooover chapter 33 . 12/2/2013
OHMYGOSH. I HATE YOU. LOL. NO, I LOVE YOUUUU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. YOU ARE SOOOOO AMAZING AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST :) OMG U ARE MAKING ME CRY, LADY! LOL I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FANFICS SO MUCH... IT JUST HURTS THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO READ NEW NILEY SERIES FROM YOU ANYMORE. :( YOU'RE SERIOUSLY THE ONLY REASON WHY I ALWAYS GO BACK HERE. YOU ARE -THAT- AWESOME. I LOVE YOU SOOOO SOOOO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AGAIN. HAHAHA. I'LL TRY TO TALK TO YOU AT TWITTER EVERY NOW AND THEN :) JSYK, I STILL WRITE FANFICS. HAHAHA. BUT JELENA FANFICTIONS :)) NILEYJELENALOOOVER (TUMBLR) yeah, I dont have the heart to lose the NILEY in my username. LOL. Anyway, you are amazingggg. ;)
MissQueenyB chapter 33 . 12/2/2013
Hey since u got complete Niley stories can u send me some so I can just read I'm not going to post them ... Just to read ... In love reading Niley stories
Alecks454 chapter 33 . 12/1/2013
I feel bad i'm so behind on Waiting write now or on most of the fanfiction stories I'm reading. But i understand. I'm gonna find you on wattpad though i read a bunch of Haylor stories even though i;m not a directioner i am a swiftie. :)
Chocolate143 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Oh Nick... You have no idea how much you've just hurt her
Chocolate143 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Best first chapter EVER! Haha, I seriously didn't see that coming! I knew something bad happened, I thought they were gonna say someone was dead but, arrested? Awesome! I mean, awful for then of course but... Good starter!
brown-potato chapter 32 . 7/29/2013
Awww i loved it it was amazing this is my favorite niley fic.
Iluvmileyandnick chapter 32 . 7/28/2013
Omg! I loved it! Thanks for giving me credits, the way that you wrote it was way better than I expected , can't believe that this is done I'm gonna miss it soooooo much :( good job on making this story :)
commercial-break chapter 32 . 7/28/2013
I love it! You should make a sequel to this one!
Alecks454 chapter 32 . 7/28/2013
Miley at 3 and 7 months was funny. And Petal is a... Unique name? Sorta like North west...?
smilerlovatic1919 chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
Not exactly what I expected I wish there was more! Will u write another story like the tape? I loved that one! Pleasssseeee amazing love i! Weird name for the baby but cute
arubagirl0926 chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
Great ending to an amazing story
lifesaclimb11 chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
Loved this whole story thank you soso much for writing it ah:)