Reviews for Go To Bed!
That was so cute
SpiderLily chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
So cute! Simply adorable :D
Jazmyine chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Second or maybe third time reading and I still love this story. Just enough fluff with well done character depictions that it works all every level. Thanks so much for sharing.
Sammie chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Not only do my sides hurt from laughing, but I've got tears in my eyes because it was just so sweet filled and fluffy ohmygoodness
Lillia-Lillia chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
You had me at "that gay little curl". Great fic! I didn't think it was plotless. Thanks for another great piece!
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I think...My heart just melted.
weathergirl17248 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
It amuses the crap outta me how vicious Bruce is to Clark. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aw! Little Dick is adorable! You should write stories with Bruce putting the other Robins to sleep. I'm sure you could do somethign funny with Damian- and poor Tim overworks himself. You should write a story with Bruce making an sleep deprived Timmy go to sleep :)
Sairey13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Say, maybe there should be a story where Bruce is Dick's actual father. It'll be cool and sweet!
nightmare chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
lol guy curl my friends make fun of that all the time my friends do that all the time rise their hands and i'm like were in middle school not kindergarden can u plaese make one for jason and tim
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great story loved it ;-D
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm melting with the cuteness!
theroguebirdy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was a great story! I loved "the gay little curl" i don't think I've laughed that hard in my life awesome job!
The Book FANGIRL chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's soooo cute! It be awesome if you could write the stories Bruce and Dick tell! Thanks for the great read!