Reviews for Lust
Jade The Great chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Have you read the Very Secret Diaries? This reminds me of them...

What's with the double spacing?
Legolas19 chapter 6 . 2/26/2003
Hehehe, they where finishing eachothers sentences, I love it when somone does that! Update ASAP!

Legolas
Arayuldawen chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
this is an awesome story. I really like it. Clever idea, the seven deadly sins. Well, continue on:)

~Arayuldawen~
legofan chapter 6 . 11/19/2002
My favorite elf, young and fighting with Aragon? What could be more fun? I am sorry you sent Haldir away. His smirking can be very entertaining. Plot is going well so far. By the way it is Elvish, not Elfish. Good luck!
TheodoreDeBear chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
And interesting story I must say, and not an glossing that I would have come up with myself. I had thought that a homosexual relationship could be read into Sam and Frodo's relationship, but that could just be because they're more central characters than either Legolas or Haldir. However, depending on how much of Mideival social practice (I am refering to how, after a couple consumates an arranged marraige, they might then seperate to each ones individual harem of same-gender lovers) enters into Tolkien's series, it is not that hard of an interpretation to come to.

For some more literary critic, perhaps a little more description of their surroundings might help the piece some, particularly those places which are not described in the books. Also, in the first chapter, third line from the end, "you're" should be replaced with "your."
Elendil2 chapter 5 . 11/4/2002
Homosexuality isn't a sin! How can love be a sin?

Oh, good story too :)
Sugar Coma chapter 5 . 11/1/2002
YAY!

Oh man... Legolas and Haldir are sounding mighty sexy in this one. Damn my raging post-teenage hormones. I've had enough, I tell you.

All right... you know what this really needs? Chapter bloody 6. COME ON !(*& )(*& Please update soon! I know Legolas is ooc, but it doesn't matter! I still like it a lot!

I'm going to feel sorry for Haldir, aren't I? I don't want him to be sad! Please! If you MUST have Aragorn and Legolas together, give someone to the other poor darling, I beg you!

And yes, I think a lot of people consider homosexuality to be a sin. I, on the other hand, consider it to be an orgasm in the making.

PLEASE CONTINUE (* !#(*& &(&# (* &$)(& $)(& )&)&$

*much begging etc*

This is so cute... oh God... Legolas and Haldir make an adorable couple in this one! "A queer elf..." hehehehe oh how cute!

UPDATE ASAP!
Luciana chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
The chapter was cute, but the title was even better!
Mawgy chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
Well, it should be one hell of an interesting journey, that's for sure. Can't wait to read more.
velma chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
okay, it's a good start...is legolas going to get together with aragorn or stay with haldir? or maybe a threesome...the (sexual) tension is apparent. I do have some questions though...why would the men attack the elves and vice versa, if relations are good? 35 people die over a misunderstanding about a campsite? oh, and what is their mission?
Sky Magic chapter 3 . 8/23/2002
Ah, short, too short. Now, how about you write on and make us all happy? This time, I WILL find it when updated. It's very entertaining, but I want to see MORE! Update and I'll give you a cookie (choclate chip if you like, if not, tell me) _~

~*Sky Magic*~
Sky Magic chapter 2 . 8/23/2002
Okay, how did I miss this again? Sorry! ; Now, on to the next chapter!

~*Sky Magic*~
Mawgy chapter 3 . 8/23/2002
Hmmmm, going ok so far, can't wait to see what you do with this fic.
Lailanna Vardaithil chapter 2 . 6/29/2002
I love this story. Haldir and Legolas are too sweet...when they're not covered in the blood of the men they've killed, that is. ;)

I seem to have developed a really strong disliking to whoever "Kare" is below me on this review list. Her review was the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life! Slash gross? Gosh, the nerve of some narrowminded people! Don't let evil review(er)s discourage you.

You're gonna do all of the seven deadly sins? Now that I can't wait to see! By the way, there wasn't a whole lotta list in this yet...another reason for you to GET WRITING!

Oh, and write another chapter...NOW! Um...please?
deb-sampson chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
How can Aragorn and Legolas overlook the fact that many men have died-especially Aragorn, who must have been friends with many of them?

This deadly sort of fighting seems like a very extreme result for a quarrel over a camp.

Couldn't a less fatal contest settle the question of who got to use the camp? Wrestling, maybe?