Reviews for Titans Phantoms
StereKlaine chapter 1 . 6/8
Are you planning on updating this story? Really like it
Sanguinis13 chapter 16 . 5/6
Interesting story, though you may wish to mention in an author's note in either the prologue or first chapter that the story is identical, or nearly, to Titans Phantom until near the end of chapter 13, or 16 as the site marks it. Hope you get back to this at some point, I am curious as to how Dani's presence will further change things, and how closely this will resemble Titans Phantom from this point.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Oops meant to say,
"Yay! She is finally introduced to the titans officially..."
in my review in chapter 16
But yeah, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Cant wait until the next update!
Um...i would like to know...what were Dani's choice of words for Vlad?
and Yay! Dani's finally introduced to the titans!
Ninuhuju chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Please update this one! I love Dani!
storyholder chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
You ruined it for me in the last chapter.
storyholder chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Pretty sure you just lied to me. You said earlier that Danny can beat Vlad. Now you tell me that he can't. Liar.
storyholder chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
LITTLE BADGER!
axleonex chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Dani's character seems great, wish she were in the other fanfic. Please get back to this when you can!
CrackedCrow chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
This... is just amazing... can't wait for more!
suchal chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
Veedramon chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
I like Dani, she should get more crossovers where she is the protagonist.
animegal1357 chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Please continue... And in the next chapter can you explain what dani called vlad
CarishTale chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
It has been a year. Why won't you update?
Blak-Ice chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Lol. Gotta love the foul mouth of Danielle Fenton. Lol. I am actually reading your other story, and was a bit sad that Dani wasn't in it, even though the story is absolutely amazing, and there I saw your comment about this one, and had to read it too. So, bravo so far on both stories. You writing is wonderful and very interesting. I hope to see more from both these stories.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »