Reviews for Best Kept Secret
SecretCrystle chapter 1 . 4/21
That was so cute!
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Good ol' Torrent Company, huh?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
aww such a cute couple.
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
LOL of course Anakin didn't know. He was too wrapped up in his own things-whether that be Padme or Obi-Wan, you pick.
Rubia chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loved it. :) (Why do I get the feeling that Anakin totally knows... But is saying nothing. :P pot calling the kettle black kind of thing.)
emjalen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love this, it's great. The way Torrent Company came together and accepted and protected Ahsoka and Rex was nicely described- a very awww moment. The best line of the whole story though?

"General Skywalker, much to Ashoka's amazement, still didn't know."

I burst out laughing every time I read it. So, lol! :)
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh, I love it! The idea that all of Torrent company knows... Bha ha ha! And Anakin doesn't know... love it.
kiyohunter chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hahahaha! That was actually really funny! Especially that bit at the end. "He still didn't know." Priceless! Skywalker can be so clueless sometimes.

For being short, it was still good. Don't they say 'short, sweet, and to the point' are the makings of good stories? I loved this because of that!

And you still were able to capture the characters' personalities well even with a line or two. Kudos to you, sir!

Still, one thing that cracked me up is that until the very last line, I never noticed that you misspelled Ahsoka's name as 'Ashoka' throughout the entire story. *facepalm*
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
*laughs* Oh that's priceless.

I love how you showcase their relationship by the clones 'gossiping' about it; how they've noted the differences and similarities... and how they don't care.

That was just -awesome- and I especially liked the ending with Anakin still being unaware.

Best kept secret indeed; the company can cover for them, warn them, watch their backs... sometimes having brothers taking an interest isn't a bad thing ;)

Short, but fun; I love how you treat their early relationship with such hesitance. Very fitting!
laloga chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was so sweet! Loved all the different clones' reactions to "the big secret," as well as Anakin's obliviousness. :P

Great job!
Manga154 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
It's a good story, short but good.

It's sad that not many reviewed it so far.

This could be turned into a multi-chapter story if you give it a try.
sachariah chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Love it!

Sure, it was short, but it was sweet, and funny, and it made me smile. :)

Loved the contrast between studious Echo (the line about his Holonet research was awesome!), and the more gung-ho Fives, with their reactions to the discovery. Also liked Chopper's little role, and the general sense of camaraderie that formed around our little duo.

Great piece! And I continue to look forward to a follow-up of your more "miserable" (awful, I know) one-shot. :P
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
wow
littlestarsaligned chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This really up the good work!