Reviews for Gravitational Forces
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Wow... Your writing is really hooking. I love it, honest.
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was BEAUTIFUL. I have no other words to explain it. If I knew you I would give you cookies and ice cream (that is saying something because I never share my food. NEVER.) I wish that I could write like that one day too. ;-;
daydreamerAntihero chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
AWWW THIS WAS GREAT!
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Haha! Love it! :D So well done!
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Cute! I really liked it. After seeing that there was no dialogue or action, I was afraid I wouldn't care for it, but I ended up really enjoying it. It's unusual to find a fic like this one, where you simply explain who they are in a narrative fashion. I loved the focus on the polar opposite that you used. It identified everything that they were while keeping the readers entertained.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! I wanna crush you in a superman hug right now! It was wonderfully poetic and all that good stuff! Fabulous job, once again! :D
Ye Olde James chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
:"D *breaks into a dance* I LOVE YOU. AND THIS. BUT MOSTLY YOU. AND MOSTLY THIS. GODDAMN. THIS IS JUST ASDKFASDLFJADSHKF. IT'S AMAZING. iloveit. *throws cookies*
Teiden chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was really poetic... awesome job man, the world could always use more SasoDei!