Reviews for The Ring
TsukiyomiKuchiki chapter 2 . 4/3
OMG! Please update soon!
Jumpingrainbows chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I really hope you come back and update your stories i like them weary much :)
Naabal chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Well, it was cute but it would of been cooler if it was longer. I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
awww so cute
Soah chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
NOOOO! YOU EVIL WRITER! Please write more, it's awesome, PLEASE!
sssuzuki chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Damn I was like...dajavu haha side note though first thing that came to mind when I read 'the ring' title I thought of a horror but this is sooo cute!
TheTresEspada chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Awesome first chapter and Ichigo with a lisp is so adorable! Keep up the good work Sigery97 Nyahh!
MissSilverfox666 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Hello Silverfox here. I'd like to say a few words here first of all what you said while obviously aimed to hurt and be cruel, is understandable especially after your explanation. You may have been a complete bitch and a bit over dramatic but it really kills any aspiring author when no one reviews so don't be so hard on yourself for thinking like that, just don't go overboard with that feeling.

Love always

Silverfox
Clumsy Owl chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Wow... Uhm where to begin. Hmmm...

Alright. First of all, i thought the first chapter you had up was extremely cute :D no. It was f-ing ADORABLE! i couldnt help but smile :D even now just thinking about it, i'm grinning.

And then i got to the second chapter. (This is where i'll probably turn into a hypocritical shrink, so it's entirly up to you on whether to read or not and just toss this email or notice or whatever into the virtual recycling bin.) I have to say my eyes grew really wide. I usually try to make it a point to review to whatever stories i read to let the writer know that i at least appreciated the entertainment they gave me. Sometimes, like rather recently, I get into this funk where i really dont want to review but rather go onto the next story, sometimes I am able to force myself to write a review (and these tend to be short and meaningless), sometimes i want to review, but cant think of anything to say. It's times like these when i feel i have failed the authors, because it isnt fair to have them write several hundred (more often thousand) words and have the readers be to lazy or unwilling to write twenty (for a short review). However, being more of a reader than a writer, i can understand how a reader could find it hard to review, so if it's simply a matter of having nothing to say, then ok, i can understand that, but at least say thank you, ya know? However, as a writer, (and this is why i find little motivation to update my own story-like thing that i can even call a real story) I apreciate those who take the time to even say update soon, or thank you, or good chapter. It makes me feel like they're actually paying attention, versus following and then never hearing from them to see if they are actually reading what youre taking the time to write or just ignoring the notices or if they stopped followinf because they dont care anymore. It's because of this that I make it (or at least try to) a point to at least leave a short review and why i can find it PERFECTLY understandable why you were so upset.

You dont need to apologize so perfusely, though. We all make mistakes, especially when upset. We're only human after all i said and done. We can put on a brave facade, but eventually we'll let our true emotions shine. It's all a matter of how brightly.

I hope homework doesnt swallow you whole like it is me. It is not fun! I recommend to everybody out there to NOT (i repeat NOT) take all AP courses during your senior year of hs. You will want to through a bonfire to burn your books and hw at the end of every week.

Wow. I got really off topic and missed the point of what i was tryin to say completely (ok, maybe not completely but i sure didnt make itself known). What i was thinking i was going to get around to saying was that it's understandable to get upset over reviews (or lack thereof) but try not to let it get to you so much. I understand you said it effected you so much because you had other crap in your life, but try not to let it get to you (gosh i am such a hypocrite) and move on.

I hope i didnt sound rude or snobbish, or a know-it-all, or insincere, or (as i am often told i come off as) sarcastic. I also hope i didnt bore you and cause you to lose interest and actually have you toss this into the virtual recycle bin.

Good luck with everything :) i hope whatever you were/are going through got/gets better :)

Indy
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I really do hope you feel better soon about the whole 'people not reviewing thing'... i really do love your stories and i hope you update soon!-MnM
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
please make a nother update it was exalent sorry for bad spelling
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SHOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE X3 you just have ta update this after yer break!
Neko-chan Morearity chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
aww that's a shame, i like most of your stories, they r kinda cute, but you decide not me
Bleach5252 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Lol its cute!
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awe...this is such a cute prologue. Please, do continue this I'm looking forward what happens after, how Ichi broke the promise to Grimmy and now Grimmy needs to win back his berries love. :)