Reviews for Harry and the Pirates
Luke Dragneel chapter 56 . 7/5
An interesting mix to the story that I didn't expect, though I am rarely if ever a Ginny/Harry shipper. As such my automatic rejection of such compels me to ask if any of the others(either from St. Tritian or the other Houses in Hogwarts, Fleur Delacour, or someone who is from around the area of their home) would be up for consideration further down the road. Sure having Harry and Ginny date for a bit doesn't bother me, it is just that pairing that makes me twitch.

Now onwards and outwards, I think your inclusion of the Tritian girls makes for an excellent addition to the story, so long as they are a recurring element to the story(such as meeting them outside of Hogwarts during holidays or summer break as the years go by), otherwise they don't really add to the story as a whole and wind up being like a sixth finger on one hand. Pretty Awkward.

I personally haven't seen any of the St. Tritian so I can't really judge how they would fit other than what you have told me and what I look up.
jgood27 chapter 56 . 7/5
Love this story and can't wait to read more
NINJA1492 chapter 56 . 7/4
I just read all 56 chapters, and I have to say that this is awesome. You are doing an incredible job and I love every bit of this. I have to say, I was taken aback by your sorting the entire cast into Slytherin, but you have written it so well that I have simply fallen in love with your story. Thanks again!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 56 . 7/3
Rotflmao! Great update. This will be a fun filled holiday, lol. :)
Pyeknu chapter 56 . 7/3
Hermione's sister goes to St. Trinian's? Oh, my . . .!
MWkillkenny84 chapter 56 . 7/3
... I think Balalaika is going to open a Britain-based branch of her 'bussiness'.
Vote: 10
bloodshound chapter 56 . 7/3
st Trinian's girls working with Pirate boys? World, hand over the keys to your cities now and save yourselves the trouble. :P
drdeth2000 chapter 56 . 7/3
Great story, loved that you have brought St Trinian's in as there are not a lot of these crossovers and there should be.
KingLoitl chapter 55 . 6/30
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
hatred9117 chapter 55 . 6/30
HAHAHAHA nice the defenders of anarchy are joining the story.
I'm enjoying the story and look forward to what happens next but i hope harry and ginny hookup .
joshlamont chapter 55 . 6/30
o.o
ManxomeFoe chapter 55 . 6/29
Oh God! Not St. Trinian's!
cko2 chapter 55 . 6/29
Nice to see a new chapter.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 55 . 6/29
Good chapter as always.
And Hermione demonstrate again why Wizard need to re-learn how to use common sense.
Vote: 10