Reviews for Harry and the Pirates
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 4/20
Riddle is an idiot-while the students were fighting Lockhart, he should have finished off Pansy and been fully corporeal. And at *last* Harry remembers to talk to the basilisk (I bet Snape would be his best friend with bells on if Harry could guarantee access to various basilisk potions ingredients).

Good chapter.
Tsamoka chapter 62 . 4/7
I really hope Wormtail gets his due reward and doesn't get away like nearly every other HP fic out there. Great job so far, keep up the good work! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 3/15
Here's hoping that Harry remembers to talk to the Basilisk in Parseltongue. Would it be wrong to throw Scabbers at the Basilisk and watch what happens?

Gildylocks bears watching, I hope he doesn't grab Ginny (though he will regret it for the rest of his brief life if he does).
Vampireking40 chapter 29 . 2/3
I was wondering who would have the diary. I had first figured Luna as she was found with Draco and his father. How exactly Pansy got the diary no one knows. Who knows maybe Lucius sent it to her father and ask her to bring it to Hogwarts to bring there old master back to life.
Vampireking40 chapter 17 . 2/3
I have enjoyed the first 17 chapters and look forward to reading more. I do ask how do you pronounce the name Balalaika.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 1/31
Dudley in the house of the Snake is one thing, but Harry, Ron, and Hermonie all in the house of the snake that will make for an interesting year.
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 1/21
Yes, interviewing Myrtle was a very important step, and the Slytherin group did a much better job of it than in canon.

One thing that Snape could have made note of-a male teacher consistently giving detentions to a underage female student who is not a discipline problem to anyone else could be viewed in a very jaundiced light.

But it was delightful to see the elder Malfoy on the hunt for the right side for a change. Heh.

Though it is disturbing that Pansy is nowhere to be found.
ComputerGod chapter 62 . 1/1
I keep having a scene play out in my head of fourth year, after Harry's name comes out of the goblet. A letter arrives where Balalaika explains that she's coming to the castle in person to express her displeasure, and everyone who's ever met her, up to and including McGonagall herself, express a variation on "She's coming HERE!? Oh buggering bloody hell!"
wondersofthessia chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
The twins being such prats is a completely foreign concept to me.
Home 1 chapter 62 . 12/10/2016
Dope story please continue
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 12/3/2016
Yay for Luna! Nothing like going to the source for a suspicious death—I bet Sawyer would be delighted to interview ghosts if she could, I’m sure she would have questions for them that the autopsy doesn’t answer.
Kelborn Ordo chapter 62 . 10/7/2016
love it
Guest chapter 62 . 10/6/2016
Nice story. I like it. You mix of roanapur and hogwart is well done. Keep going
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 8/28/2016
Excellent chapter. Given how Ron eats, I wonder how long it took for Snape to train himself out of the same behavior? I'm glad that Harry is more understanding of him now.

And yes, Beware the Scholar At Her Books-Hermione does seem systematic in all she does.

Bummer about Percy and Penny, and I hope the twins don't take too much advantage of their older brother's absence.
Lu Bane Na chapter 47 . 8/3/2016
I'm curious as to why Harry wants to prove Malfoy's status as a former death eater? Didn't the guy literally have a shouting match with Mr. Parkingson right in front of them and Dumbledore? How did they get out of that pickle?