Reviews for Every Heartbeat
theSilverChef chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Lol I was so confused by the beginning of this chapter... and then I realized it was a dream! Very funny. I really like the contrast between Connie and her sister. It's very believable and it flowed naturally! I always had the feeling that Connie was the most innocent sibling, and that's not saying much! haha
RubirosaRocks chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
haha what a dream! I'm looking forward to the confrontation between Connie and Mike! :) Thanks for updating your story!
RubirosaRocks chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Haha! This was great! Lingerie Baseball ey? Didn't see that one coming :D
DaisyDay chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Oooh, I really like how this story is developing! Marisol is so different from Connie and I liked seeing the contrast. And the implied hidden feelings that Connie has for Mike was so well done. EXCELLENT!
DaisyDay chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
So glad you've continued this story! I really like how your writing is very descriptive now, it's wonderful! I loved the interaction between Mike and Connie. I read it as awkward due to the shift in their professional relationship. I think you've captured it just right. And then the ending! What a twist! :D
theSilverChef chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
I can't stop laughing at the images of Mike and Ellis wearing lingerie... What a clever way to raise money! I think you created a nice balance to Mike/Connie's relationship... I'm glad to see another update! We need more action on this site :)
RubirosaRocks chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Wow fantastic twist in the story. I love the mention of the Cody Larson trial. I laughed heaps at Connie's mishap and even more when the fish flopped out! I can't wait to read more! :D
RubirosaRocks chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Poor Mike and all the women in his life, demanding his attention hahaha. You wrote this scene so beautifully! I enjoyed this chapter very much! :)
Firstmate chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Interesting so far but I always envisioned Mike as being in his late 30's or low 40's. Fifty is too old for him.
DaisyDay chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Good that you've posting another chapter! Once again, the Janice character is not very smart, is she? Liked that all the SVU people are involved. Interested in what will happen next!
theSilverChef chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I really like that you've brought back Janice... That's certainly an interesting blast-from-the-past for Mike. Interesting subplot too :) Perhaps Connie will dry off in Mike's apartment winkwink :)
JustBecause2012 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Yay, and update! And this chapter of Mike-n-Connie-ness was more than okay. It was an enjoyable read, and seemed like a natural interaction for them. My only complaint is that Mike had to leave before they had lunch, hehe. ;) Looking forward to more!
DaisyDay chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Glad to see that you have updated! I loved all the surrounding descriptions. The Mike/Connie interactions felt real. Great job!
theSilverChef chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Great chapter! Mike and Connie were apart for so long, yet they seem to be right at home with one another. And you said this was a challenge for you? :) Seriously, though, you can't allude to Connie "Party Girl" Rubirosa and then not elaborate... perhaps in another story? I hope it's not too long before the next update!
EasyArgonaut88 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I'm pleased that you updated.

This is one of my favorite stories.

I have to applaud you for using reason instead of romance in this story!

In the real world it would be more likely that Connie would have nothing to do with Mike after she moved away.

So I think it was a strong move for you to address that in this chapter.

Hope you post again soon!