Reviews for Tracking Bella
kneon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I have finally read this one little one shot and I liked it. I love me some cowboy/lawman Edward.
Totteacher chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
What a brave woman
BnSA chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Original and very entertaining. Liked Gunward and fiesty Bella. Very good and thanks.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
amazing lil story! loved it, a cowboyward is always hot! lol
Cina's chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was a wonderful sstory. Loved spirited bella.
ajowen chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I've been reading through all the entries and I just want you to know I loved yours. Great job.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like this very much. A lot of action and I loved this strong Bella. It seems like Alec. Was a complete "devil" as they called James. I'll put this story on Alecto hoping that we get the full back story about these two. Good luck in the contest.
tds88 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hmmmm I haven't read many but I do like me some Cowboyward. The hat, the chaps, riding a horse, tanned from working on a ranch...yep I could definitely read more Cowboy stories.
Sdjk chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Fabulous story! Thank you.
Tennyson10 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
wonderful! Good luck in the contest!
sassy41 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
wow was so kept on my toes wondering what was going to happen next

i was so happy that bella was able to kill off all the guys. in the end shooting the last one awesome

glad jacob and edward got to her

i am glad they where able to get past the lack of communication

loved it
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Loved them!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lovely story. And dirty, dusty, badass WildWestWard is just pure yum. LOL! Thanks for writing and best of luck. :)
XxA7XFoREVeRxX chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Your stories never fail to dissappoint. They're breathtaking. God, I'm speechless. I enjoyed reading this adventure of Old West Edward so much! This short story is unlike any other I've read. I loved it and treasured ever single sentence. I wish it could be made into a story, but either way it's absolutely perfect. :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »