Reviews for Tracking Bella
tds88 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hmmmm I haven't read many but I do like me some Cowboyward. The hat, the chaps, riding a horse, tanned from working on a ranch...yep I could definitely read more Cowboy stories.
Sdjk chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Fabulous story! Thank you.
Tennyson10 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
wonderful! Good luck in the contest!
sassy41 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
wow was so kept on my toes wondering what was going to happen next

i was so happy that bella was able to kill off all the guys. in the end shooting the last one awesome

glad jacob and edward got to her

i am glad they where able to get past the lack of communication

loved it
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Loved them!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lovely story. And dirty, dusty, badass WildWestWard is just pure yum. LOL! Thanks for writing and best of luck. :)
XxA7XFoREVeRxX chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Your stories never fail to dissappoint. They're breathtaking. God, I'm speechless. I enjoyed reading this adventure of Old West Edward so much! This short story is unlike any other I've read. I loved it and treasured ever single sentence. I wish it could be made into a story, but either way it's absolutely perfect. :)
soton chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I really enjoyed this short story. Gusty Bella is always my favorite and your Edward sounds sizzling!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow! This story was very good!

I love Westward!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great story.
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Erica

Fantabulous one shot!

Anymore coming down the pipeline, I'll read!

Cory
sisik chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Excellent story with lots of action,

The writing was very authentic and realistic, Have you considered continuing this story? I'm sure that the story of their marriage will be fascinating and with your writing talent it will give the characters and their relationship even more depth.

I always love your stories,

Well done,

Sisi
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved it so good and what love thank you
Cullenary chapter 1 . 2/17/2012