Reviews for Oblivious
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/24
Can we see what happened after Natsu ran off out of the guild?! xD
Nashara chapter 1 . 5/6
This has me in tears I was laughing so much. I could totally see this happening too!
Reederwolf7 chapter 1 . 3/14
This is amazing. I could not stop laughing at the end.
Gah, Natsu's obliviousness and Lucy's frustration just cut me dead. And the last part, with Mirajane observing the Fairy Tail chaos-ESPECIALLY Wendy, that was hilarious, who knew?-was awesome xox
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I seriously lost it when reading this. It was great fun. :D
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
lol.
i luffed it.
that made me laugh and yes, it is a crack fic.
I think.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Love this story
ninaxw chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I love your fics, they're just too funny. Can't wait to read more!
BLANKctrl chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Natsu is just so damn adorable when he's oblivious. This story is funny, I got a laughing train from this. You are amazing writer! Looking forward to your works! *Smiles*
Scrat chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
The way Levy tackled Gajeel though...
fairyglitter101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
PLEASE PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE! THERE WERE NO TYPOS!
ONLY PERFECTION!
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR OTHER! THIS THE FIRST FIC I HAVE READ OF YOURS BUT I LOVE YOU DEARLY! WE ARE OFFICALLY FANIFIC MARRIAGE!
PLEASE WRITE MORE TO WHAT HAPPENS HERE. I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENENS WITH NATSU AND LUCY NOW HE HAS COME TO REALISATION!
Shidake chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
AHAHAHAHAHA! That. Was. Hilarious. Natsu is seriously too dense sometimes. I love the reactions of the guild members after Natsu asked when Lucy will figure out he likes her. I can't stop laughing here. Someone. Help me.
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
HA HA HA AHHHAA OH MY GOD NATSU YOU MORON LOLOL!
LockmanCapulet chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Okay, I... I... I can't even. This is perfect! Every bit of it- Cana collecting bets, Mira's commentary, Levy's action, Erza's way of thinking... all of it. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I'm pretty sure this will be the show's final episode