Reviews for The Search for a Purpose
Tau Warlord chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
"next chapter will be uploaded faster"

I always hate it when authors say that, only to drop off the face of the planet. And the story was getting good too! Love me some FAZZ
Kknd2 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I like what you have going here. Puru Two and some forgotten heros against Reaver level crazy pirates in hybrid equipment? Yes please! This is perhaps one of the three most interesting gundam fic's on all of FFN. To be honest, I felt like Ple (i like Puru more myself but I can't argue with less letters to type) two never got a chance to get the full development I wanted to see. Something she's getting here at a nice pace. it's also nice to see Shiro and Aina doing so well and in a logical development too! So basically I'm saying that I both like the element's your using and how your using them here. I hope that your muse finds fit to give you more inspiration on this fic and time allows you to follow this up with more.
J. Hellscythe chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I can honestly say that i am one of the most hardcore gundam fans in america, to the point that i'm one of the top gundam experts in america, and so far i'm really liking this story and can't wait to see more

if you want somebody to talk to about the direction you want to take this story in, PM me and i can help out, since i've noticed that talking to me about the story that somebody is writing tends to accelerate the rate at which they complete the next chapter
Sieben Nightwing chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
looking forward to the next chapter! these two were great. only thing is this line:

He then pointed at his left leg, and pulled the sleeve of his pants up, revealing a metal prosthetic arm. Naoto looked at it, "That's how you lost your leg? Fighting the Zeon?"

should read:

He then pointed at his left leg, and pulled the sleeve of his pants up, revealing a metal prosthetic limb. Naoto looked at it, "That's how you lost your leg? Fighting the Zeon?"

other than that little bit, it's great.
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Well, as far as UC Gundam fanfics go, I think this one has promise. Ple Two, or I suppose Elise, surviving the first Neo Zeon War and joining up on a ragtag spaceship captained by Shiro and Aina is certainly an interesting setup, and the gap between ZZ and CCA gives you plenty of room to develop an original storyline without getting involved in any big conflicts.

That said, while I don't have any real problems with this particular chapter, can't say I like where this story may or may not go (assuming what Zaru has been telling me for the last month or so hasn't changed). I don't know, I'm just not big on Harry Turtledove renditions of UC Gundam. At the very least however, this isn't one on Zeon winning the OYW and the Earthsphere becoming the perfect Gihrenist utopia as a result.

Overall, I think this one has promise. As a suggestion though, I recommend you add divider lines between each segment, if only to seperate the events and make the chapter easier to read.