Reviews for Parallels: Past and Future
Fenrisulven13 chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
After having read this story(or stories) I have to afmit I was a little hesitant at first but now find I loved them all !
Too bad you cancelled the rest I would have loved reading the Indian story as well !
Fenrisulven13 chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
LOL Not very healthy being a dragon in those stories !
linka53 chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Please update soon! I think this is one of my all-time favorite stories.
ObsessiveCompulsve chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Hi! Sorry this is so late. I've actually just discovered your amazing stories. I love Terra Nova. I still love reading about Maddy and Mark. I really need more! Please can you continue it! I love how you've written these. It's so creative. Most Maddy and Mark writers have kind of stopped writing but I really need you to continue. Please! Thank you ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
I truly feel sorry for mark
ramfan chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
The first two lines of dialogue between Ty and Medusa, I actually heard them saying that in my head! (That's when you know you love TN way too much). I'm kinda bummed it's over for now, so you better get to work at churning out an update! Your writing feels like something I'd read in a book, because it's such quality writing. Nice work, and I look forward to another episode!
ramfan chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
nice "important message"! I appreaciate that bit of advertising.
This chapter was great. I am a huge fan of evil cliffhangers (the majority of the chapter for my story end with a cliffhanger of some sort, because I can't stand crappy endings to chapters!),so bonus points for that! This chapter has really roped me into the story!
ramfan chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
I think it would be interesting to take us to the Civil War era, or World War 2. I also think it would be interesting to go to the fifties or sixties!
ramfan chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
this is getting better and better with each chapter. keep up the good work!
ramfan chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
I was right, you fixed your crash from last chapter! good work!
ramfan chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
I'm going to be honest: I found the first half of this chapter incredibly dull. Knowing how you write, though, I'll trust that it'll get better!
ramfan chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
sounds like we'll be going to the carribean! hopefully the bad guy in the next episode with get eaten by a kracken!
AjmZjm chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
I liked the steaminess ,you wrote it well :) and as for Marry being a tease... I like it ;)
ramfan chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
this is getting really good! I really should be working on my story (I have been slacking on it WAY too much lately), but this is so good!
OliviaRose05 chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
Still enjoying every bit of this!