Reviews for Wildfire's Story Book 1: Acceptance
Blazingnyancat chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
MR TWIGGY FTW!
Blazingnyancat chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I have atisum as well oh and ADHD but sad story
Dragonemperess chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
... Why am I getting an image in my head of Rockfool being thrown off a cliff into a swarm of Rabid Squirrels by a grown Wildfire? l I really enjoy this story. Can't wait for more updates.
NFS DUDE 13 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Flamewing, in a review of yours where you said " If I could change your name, it would be Bullywimp." for Rockfoot, another name option is Bullwimp.
NFS DUDE 13 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
dude, thanks for updating. i love you! (not love,love. just saying your awesome!)
Flamewing chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
i really like this story! i hope you continue it. i looooooove the way you write this it's so good. Please keep writing!
Flamewing chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
oh congratulations! i am more of a cat person too... And that rogue is nice i think.
Flamewing chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
yayyyyyyy! he found a friend!
Flamewing chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
poor brackenstar. he is so sad. i now have two cats from this story on my hate list: crowpaw and rockfoot. on my love list: everyone bu those two.
Flamewing chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I HATE U ROCKFOOT! HOW CPULD YOU HURT HIM WHEN HE TRIED HIS BEST! I WANT THE VOODOO DOLL! ROCKFOOT KILLED MR. TWIGGY! I HAAAAAAAATE YOU ROCKFOOY IF I COULD RENAME YOU I WOULD NAME YOU BULLYWIMP! EVEN THOUGH THAT OS NOT A REAL WARRIOR NAME... sighs. i hope wildpaw is okay...
Flamewing chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
oh be quiet your chapters always roc!
Flamewing chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
hey yeah i really like how this isnt about a big dramatic prophecy or destiny. first fanfic i have seen that is like this.
Flamewing chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
i just love this story! i especially ike the part about mr. twiggy and the part about the shadowclan cats.
Flamewing chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
oh my gosh!i hope shadowclan doesnt hurt the kits!
Flamewing chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
okay, you caughy me! the second you said it would make Wildkit feel better, i will review from now on! i love this story!