Reviews for Balance
Lost Lauren chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Continue continue continue!
bigtomato chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I guess this won't be upated again... that is a shame. I was really enjoying this story.
bigtomato chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Aww i was hoping for more of an 'Ahsoka falls from grace story' :p I will find one eventually! But i am enjoying this anyway :)
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
It's been a while since I read this fic, and I've got to say, I'm still impressed. I like the character of Adas and his relation with Ahsoka. As for Ahsoka herself I was never interested with her character in the show. She just seemed a little too perfect (considering how she survived Grievous and Ventress on multiple occasions), but that's just my opinion and I hope she's more interesting in this fic.
Besides that, I love the references to the EU. I always loved the Sith race Having a pureblood Sith is awesome and it was awesome how you gave Exar Kun's lightsaber to Adas.
I really hope you continue this story. I want to see how it goes. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Dying of suspense here! Great story so far You must update now! Can't take it much longer!

Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I am completely in love with this of Adas. I feel the connection between ahsoka and adas clearly. Can't wait for an update.
WOLF chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
OK that is a cool trick Adas has and by the description he's basically a Sith WereWolf right? That is cool man just awesome.
Infamous-Lightning chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
This is a really good update, very action packed. You have definitely improved as a writer since your first version of this story 'Secrets Inside Of Me'. Your OC definetely does not feel as overpowered as before, which I consider a good thing.

One thing I would critisize however is how Maul does not view either Anakin and Yoda. After all, if I remember correctly in episode 1 Maul commented Anakin had overwhelming potential with the Force. Not to mention that Yoda is leagues above Maul in terms of power. Just something I thought I should mention.
WildDev13 chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Awesome chapter, great fight scene, adas showed how he cared 4 ahsoka and what was that beast? Update Soon. :)
Ace Of Light chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
maul is going to get owned!
AVP5 chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Whoa this is cool update soon please.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
TraiNe-Fresh chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Ah finally a new update ;)
Keep up the good work.
AVP5 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Nice job, update when you got the time please.