Reviews for The Benefits of Helping God
KillgarraghForever chapter 3 . 1/11
Hullo from the future! I know this is a very very rare thing, but would you consider updating this again? Please? It's absolutely fantastic!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2020
OMG this was soooooo precious! I love Gabriel, Balthazar and castiel when lil Sammy was cryingggg! So pure! Pls continue this story it was soooooo good!( I know you haven't updated in a like a looooooooonnnnggg while but plans say somethin... ;3;)
kittyrsocute chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
Everything I have read so far is awesome. I know it's been eight years since you last updated it, but I'll ask anyway. Is their any chance you might continue this? 'Cause it is a seriously awesome idea and I am kind of curious to see if Gabriel, Balthazar, and Castiel are going to coo over adorable sick baby Sammy. Is Dean freaking out about Sammy's dream?
spnfan2005 chapter 3 . 11/5/2020
love it please write more
DreamNapper16 chapter 2 . 7/6/2020
I don't know why people are Waiting for this to update, it's obvious that it's been discontinued. I stopped waiting along time ago.
MagicIceDragon chapter 2 . 6/20/2020
John isn't Sam's dad Chuck is
MagicIceDragon chapter 3 . 6/15/2020
Update
MagicIceDragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Please update
Kiyahna chapter 3 . 4/26/2020
Please Please update this story!
Romantific chapter 3 . 1/11/2020
I absolutely love this story and would love to see it continued.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2020
Hi. I know that it has been almost 8 years since you last updated this story. But, I am absolutely in love with the idea. Please continue the story if you get the chance. If you are know longer able to write the story anymore. Then, could you maybe allow someone else to use the idea that way the story can be continued. I understand life gets away from you, and you might have just lost the inspiration. But, I would love to see this story continue even if you might have to pass it to someone else. But if you are still writing then don’t give up. I think that from reading this you are a talented and creative writer. If you have the time to read this then thank you and please think of what I have said.
Natasha Walker chapter 3 . 12/14/2019
I’d love to see wga5 you can come up with this!
Elysse chapter 3 . 9/30/2019
please update this its really good and really funny
MissHexie chapter 3 . 8/13/2019
Grate start I hope to see more.
silverphantomhive364 chapter 3 . 6/4/2019