Reviews for The Benefits of Helping God
Noriah chapter 1 . 3/11
I know you haven't worked on this in a while, but is there any chance of you coming back to it? It's really good and I've enjoyed reading what you have so far. I wish there was more, I love sam's interaction with his new big brothers!
Noriah chapter 3 . 2/27
Well, where's the rest of it? Hmm? Do you mean to tell me that I finally found a story worth reading only to find it had been canceled!
I want to know what happened with the angels! I need more Gabriel and Balthazar and Cas just got to be a big brother and you can't take this away from me it's not fair!
Honestly, you write (wrote?) really well. I like how you handle the characters. If you are still alive, please get to work on this. I don't care if you have the worst writers block in the world. Finish it! (please) (Or at least give me another chapter) Maybe I will just plague you with messages until you update. :)
sarim chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I liked the plot but i didn't like how you made dean sound like, after all he is the one who raised sam, gave him his food when their wasn't any, was there for sam, protected him, stood up for him. If anything, he's the one who deserve to be a freaking saint. and yes, ruby drugged him but he should have noticed how dependent he became on her and heeded his brother warning once he came back from hell. Dean preaty much sacrificed everything for sam.
FallenNiji chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
I think you just got me hooked on Sam-Goes-To-The-Past fics. This is amazing, and I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Cool idea but, they are all way too old to be acting like that. You wrote that sam was 12 not 7 right? He totaly acts like a seven year old, its kinda creepy.
Default chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
Update plz
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Very amusing story so far! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
I know that it has been like three to four years, since you
last updated. But, I really, really, reeeeaaaallllyyy love this story.
So, if you could please update soon I would really apprienciate it,
and I'm sure anyone else who read this story would to, so please
either update it yourself or have someone else continue it for you.
Because, I really love this story and I really want to know what
will happen next in Sammy's little adventure. Plus I couldn't find any story like yours no matter how hard I looked. So, please continue this story as soon as you can it really is really good.
~ Guess who really loves supernatural since she first saw it on Netflix and also loves the idea of a baby angel sammy being babied by his dad, his brother dean and his new older brothers Gabriel, Balthazar, and Castiel.
~ I really hope you add new chapters really soon or as soon as you can. But, please don't wait to long.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Hi! I really like this fanfiction. I think you're an amazing writer and you should definitely keep it up!
I did notice a mistake in the first chapter, though. I know you meant to spell Michael, but you said Michel, which sounds more like Mi-shell. I hope o don't come off as rude or anything, but I thought you might like to know.
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I already love this story you should really think about continuing this story
Eternalotaku11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! You are very gifted I love tour writing style.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
This is a really good story. I like the idea behind it, and your grammar is unusually good for fanfiction. Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
I love the idea for this story. Although some people are kind of occ, I didn't like the way John treated his sons in cannon. Please update soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
good
Lita chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Considering the fact that the last update was in 2012, I can guess that you will not be updating anytime soon. I would like you to know that this story has an amazing idea and deserves to be finished. I really hope you haven't lost the muse for this story.

Would you please consider to continue writing this story? I wanna see the overprotective angels, dad and Dean. I wanna see how Sam adjusts to being a mature guy in a prepubescent body. I wanna see how they go about destroying the demons. I especially wanna see the surprise on May 1st.

Can you just say that I really wish you continued this?