Reviews for The Benefits of Helping God
I know that it has been like three to four years, since you
last updated. But, I really, really, reeeeaaaallllyyy love this story.
So, if you could please update soon I would really apprienciate it,
and I'm sure anyone else who read this story would to, so please
either update it yourself or have someone else continue it for you.
Because, I really love this story and I really want to know what
will happen next in Sammy's little adventure. Plus I couldn't find any story like yours no matter how hard I looked. So, please continue this story as soon as you can it really is really good.
~ Guess who really loves supernatural since she first saw it on Netflix and also loves the idea of a baby angel sammy being babied by his dad, his brother dean and his new older brothers Gabriel, Balthazar, and Castiel.
~ I really hope you add new chapters really soon or as soon as you can. But, please don't wait to long.
Hi! I really like this fanfiction. I think you're an amazing writer and you should definitely keep it up!
I did notice a mistake in the first chapter, though. I know you meant to spell Michael, but you said Michel, which sounds more like Mi-shell. I hope o don't come off as rude or anything, but I thought you might like to know.
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 2 . 3/14
I already love this story you should really think about continuing this story
Eternalotaku11 chapter 1 . 1/26
I LOVE THIS STORY! You are very gifted I love tour writing style.
This is a really good story. I like the idea behind it, and your grammar is unusually good for fanfiction. Please update!
I love the idea for this story. Although some people are kind of occ, I didn't like the way John treated his sons in cannon. Please update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 1/5
good
Lita chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Considering the fact that the last update was in 2012, I can guess that you will not be updating anytime soon. I would like you to know that this story has an amazing idea and deserves to be finished. I really hope you haven't lost the muse for this story.

Would you please consider to continue writing this story? I wanna see the overprotective angels, dad and Dean. I wanna see how Sam adjusts to being a mature guy in a prepubescent body. I wanna see how they go about destroying the demons. I especially wanna see the surprise on May 1st.

Can you just say that I really wish you continued this?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story! Please, please, please continue this story!
Margaret chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
I really like this story. But I fear that you will not update.

I hope that you are well. If you decide to not update I will understand but will never stop checking to see if you updated.

This pains me greatly to see it not updated in years.

Sincerely,
Margaret
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
You really should continue this story the plot is pretty cool and i like this kind of story's
smileylaugh chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Please carry on with your story. Its awesome and you have a talent for writting. The idea is great. Hope you update soon
SpencerRemyLvr chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Why is there not more? Oh I loved this!
big glee famanic chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
This is soooo cute. Please update
big glee famanic chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Omg I love how Gabriel treated him and how John and Dean were. Sammy is sooo adorible. I hope Sammy will fix his mistakes and change things