Reviews for Absence of Fear
It was great. Well done
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Heart-stoppingly beautiful
confusedlilpnay chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
hey that was good i really liked it cause it has a diffrent view and prespective than usual but i kinda wished it said if he did let her go or not but that would drive me insain trying to decide
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
This is one of my favs! Very realistic! I love the use of the song. It's very fitting. Awesome work. Keep it up! Smiles!
Laydee Sakura chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Great work! LaYDeE_SakUra
Berserker chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
written in a suspenseful manner with the mind and the heart arguing about love and his fellings towards Mimi
Yamato Ishida chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
this is one of the best stories I've ever read...Mimato too...couldn't get any better than this
Lady Sarai chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
All right, this is just not right. I actually liked a Mimato... Ack, enough to click that silly favorite story button... What is happening to me? Nothing, really, but your writing is amazing and I agree about Matt completely. He has serious issues, which would be why he's my favorite. And I like how you made Joe his best friend- I think Tai's his best friend, personally, but Joe is definetely awesome and I can totally see that happening. And boy, I liked a Mimato... I may never recover from this... :) Happy writing!
Carkey chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
matt chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
this is a great fanfic. i know where Yamato is coming from. all the uncertainty. and everything. thank you for putting this out here. ~chibi-matt~
Jessie4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Although I'm generally anti-Mimato, this 'fic just put things in a way very few fics do. Yamasama comes off as so delisciously vulnerable.. I get warm fuzzies. .~
Mimi Myself Iz chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
COOL! Really nice Yamato and Mimi story in a long while. Really loved it! As always, wonderful work!
lyra chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
loved it! you are always sooooo original!
MiMiGuRl chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! *bawls* it was beutiful! i want a "wonder boyfriend" like him! *bawls some more*