Reviews for The Acquired Feelings Theory
starzee chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Wait - Penny slept with Leonard drunkenly then Sheldon just took her back? I'm confused.
ul-him chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
So sweet, Sheldon does deserve sweetness though he become the image of true love I totally love this fic, good job.
BreathlessFaith chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
It was a wonderful story all the way through. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading another one.
texican2436 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Finally! He tells her, that's what he gets for listening to howard. Aww they named the baby after leonard, how cute, he's gonna love that.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Aww I loved it they have a baby at the end how cute.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
For the record, did Penny sleep with Leonard or was she just really drunk and slept in his bed to sleep off the alcohol? This was a great chapter. I never though Dheldon would go hippy, but he needed to say it and Penny needed to hear it.
stock2007 chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Sad to see it end, very nice story. I did think it odd that Sheldon was ok with Leonard having sex with Penny then Sheldon saying he loved her. But it ended ok.
Jislane chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
OH MY GOSH FINALLY AT LAST!:D I got so teary eyed at the part where he confessed his feelings towards her once and for all everything he told her was true though!:O and in reality Leonard was in fact the catalyst to their relationship so we owe him a big thank you for that! Their son sounds adorable and I CANNOT WAIT FOR MOTE SHENNY STORIES FROM YOU I JUST LOVE YOUR STYLE OF WRITING AND HOPE THE NEXT STORY IS WAAY LONGER ;D update soon babe ovenbirds the fact that you didn't make Leonard that much of a bad guy in this story too:)
alskdjfslkjafljsdk chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
This is great! I loved the first chapter. The second one I think Sheldon seemed a bit too OOC, but that's probably because that's the only way to write Sheldon in this state, ha ha. I'm on chapter eight now, and can't wait for the next chapter! Please continue!

Aleah
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
It was a little sad and bittersweet. I hope she gives him a chance to embrace his inner hippy.
texican2436 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Feelings that pain makes the good that much better
Lightningbolt81 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
No please admit their feelings to one another soon.
Jislane chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
GASP!:O DAYUM GIRL YOU'RE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER THROUGHOUT EVERY CHAPTER I READ KEEP IT UP THE ENDING JUST LEFT ME HANGING YET AGAIN!:( I was scared shitless when Leonard answered the door! I was this close to thinking that he was literally just gonna passionatelly kiss Penny in the kitchen! Lol hope he does soon though;D
Lani Clark chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I would stick to using past tense when writing, this chapter is hard to read because you switched to present tense but other than that and a few typos it's really cute, keep up the good work and update soon :)
SunShine2012 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I actually enjoyed it. I'm new to the fan fic world, so my opinion my not matter, However, I liked how Sheldon finally has feelings. Also, watch your obvious grammar mistakes.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »