Reviews for Lies My Brother Told Me
Sarah August chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Excellent chapter!
beverlie4055 chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
DarkEnigma322 chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Good chapter! I can't wait for more! If I may suggest something- in the next chapter, instead of following the plotline of the show, why don't you have Elijah follow Elena home so he can get the truth out of her. Since she's already tried to warn him about the champagne, something tells me that she would be more willing to tell him everything when they are away from his mother. Anyway, just a suggestion, whether you use it or not I'll still read the story! ) Update again soon!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more later!
DGfleetfox chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
:) Is there any chance you would consider having Elena tell Elijah of Esther's plans? Or at least stop him from drinking from the glass? A little divergence from the set path is in order I think , that's why this is fiction, you can shake things up to make them better! Ciao :)
beverlie4055 chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
ForWhoCouldEverLoveABeast chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
plezzzzzzzzzzzz tell me there is more
KolxElenaxElijahFan chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Excited like CRAZY for the nxt chapter!

I really wanna see how you write out the 'drink' scene...hyped!
Candygurl101 chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Can't wait !
Candygurl101 chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Can't wait !
DGfleetfox chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
"he felt his heart jolt" - swooooooooon! Oh Elijah you wonderful man, lol. He's my favorite you know, they better end up together (in here and in t.v. - the latter is my wishful thinking) :) great chapter, ahhh Elijah, hope you have more for us (me) soon. Ciao!
beverlie4055 chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
Sarah August chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
great chapter.
beverlie4055 chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
This is really a great story! I love all the flashbacks. Could use more Elena/Elijah though.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »