Reviews for Lies My Brother Told Me
beverlie4055 chapter 31 . 5/24/2012
AllieMcD chapter 30 . 5/24/2012
amazing chapter, i love the misha/elijah friendship and the reveal that misha is as old as they are, it was also heartbreaking when elijah said that if he couldn't save his siblings he would want to die with them, i hope someone has his back
lilylulurose chapter 30 . 5/24/2012
Go Misha! I thought Elijah was getting too comfy with Kathrine. He needed to be warned. Eli also needs to get back to his lovely Elena :). I'm concerned though about that last sentence. It makes sense in his world. He has always been about his family. Still it would be a sad world without Elijah. Good chapter.
beverlie4055 chapter 30 . 5/23/2012
destinoscelgo chapter 29 . 5/15/2012
This is so great ) I love how well you are sticking to the storyline but putting it in Elijah's perspective. I can't wait for more!
Tygee chapter 29 . 5/15/2012
Often missing from fanfiction is an author with the ability to create their own plot line. Change relationships, dialogue, character development, sure. But a good plot line that is different from TVD? Not so much. I myself struggle to make one as developed as yours. So I am really liking your story.

Victoria
artzannie25 chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
oh elijah, please change your mind. im not really enjoying the fact katherine is with him either.
beverlie4055 chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
Pace1818 chapter 28 . 5/10/2012
Ester has no soul whatsoever! She ruined a completely sweet moment between Elijah and Katherine.
AllieMcD chapter 28 . 5/10/2012
i adored this chapter so much, the misha and elijah friendship is already fantastic and elijah with the baby was so adorable and i love how he and katherine are seeing other sides of each other, i loved but was so saddened by her comment that she would have been a terrible mother but then that she thought he would have been a great father, i like seeing katherine being willing to open up like that to him
lilylulurose chapter 28 . 5/10/2012
Holy crap! That was an exciting ending! Oh Elijah! How I wish Elena and him could rush off and make babies together. You are right. He would have made an excellent dad. Still i'd take him asis :). Can't wait for tonight. God I hope Plec doesn't screw up his character.I have a feeling we may not see Elijah for awhile. I will Tweet my displeasure at Plec. Thank goodness we have the quiet army of Elijah worshipers. Thanks for continuing to write this story. I am still reading and enjoying :)
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 28 . 5/10/2012
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Please update soon again!
beverlie4055 chapter 28 . 5/9/2012