Reviews for A fine line between love and success
OriginalBlayze chapter 58 . 7/4/2013
Hmm...this is going to be very interesting. I guess there will be no love lost for Valerie lol. I can't wait until the next story begins.
OriginalBlayze chapter 57 . 7/4/2013
Poor Dylan, I cannot wait until Suzanne and Kevin get their just desserts. This is another great chapter and another great story.
OriginalBlayze chapter 56 . 7/4/2013
Uh oh. I sense a little bit of trouble lol. Anyways, this is another great chapter from you. Can't wait to read the next one.
sg90210 chapter 58 . 7/3/2013
I can't wait!
brankel1 chapter 58 . 7/2/2013
I hated Valerie when they brought her on it along with Tracy.I hated when they brought on new people. The only one I liked was Jesse, Muntz & Janet.
alexaday chapter 57 . 7/1/2013
Read this last night and wanted to post feedback today because this chapter was an awesome conclusion and now I'm really excited for your Season 5 story to begin. I'm going to post a reaction to your sneak peak too, but first things first.

You've really set the pieces into motion for Season 5 - I like your take on Brenda and Dylan's final Season 4 scene. You represented their passion and the feelings that have been building up throughout the story perfectly. I also thought your portrayal of the aftermath was realistic. Dylan always wanted to be there for Brenda, but something consistently got in the way - Jim, Kelly, alcohol, sometimes even himself. Dylan always needed Brenda and Brenda was always more independent. She thrived, with or without Dylan. That's why I loved that Dylan came to Brenda - I always thought that Dylan should have to come to Brenda because she was there for him more than anyone was. That was a fitting touch and a good twist.

I also liked the last scene because it immediately diverts Dylan's attention and completely shatters Dylan's way of life at the same time. Like I said, something always gets in the way of him being there for Brenda. I think Brenda and Dylan would have ultimately ended up together, but he definitely had to work through some issues first.

I am eager to see Dylan fall apart in Season 5. The fact that Brenda will still be in the picture excites me because we were denied that very necessary element in the original. Valerie's presence will bring out the drama for sure. I would never want to hang out with Valerie, but at the same time she brought something to the show. I kind of liked her darkness - her story was compelling. The fact that she stirred up drama wherever she went is an added benefit. She wasn't anything like Brenda, though, and she could never truly replace her.

This was such a great story and I am eager to see Season 5 unfold. I'm going to post my reaction to the upcoming story sneak peak next because I'm super excited.
skittlezzify chapter 58 . 7/1/2013
yay can't wait!
kittyinmd chapter 58 . 7/1/2013
This sounds like an amazing threequell to your story. I can't wait to read it. And I already hate Valerie by reading this preview. Is that a good thing? LOL. :)
brankel1 chapter 57 . 7/1/2013
I love it. Please don't bring Val in it. I hated when they brought her onto the show.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/30/2013
Awww man, I knew it was gonna happen but still...poor Dylan. I mean, yeah he was scamed, but I can't help but feel like if he had just listened to what everybody was telling him this wouldn't have happened this way...Can't wait for your next story though :) Hopefully Brenda comes back from London this time, oh and Valerie UGH! I'm not looking forward to her coming in and screwing with everyone's lives. :/ I used to gag when I saw her and Dylan together on the tv...
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 57 . 6/30/2013
All I want from season 5 is all the b/d stuff we were cheated out of

Brandy
starlite22 chapter 57 . 6/30/2013
Enjoyed the story looking forward to the next, just hoping Dylan doesn't get together with Valaire and waits for or to Brenda after finding his sister or she helps home to find her. Wat about Brenda getting pregnant?
brankel1 chapter 56 . 6/24/2013
Hope Nat will be alright. And I hope they catch those creeps.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 56 . 6/24/2013
will nat be ok?
OriginalBlayze chapter 55 . 6/23/2013
I feel bad for Scott. Kelly remembered just a little too late. After reading this chapter, I have an idea on what I would be interesting in the Season 5 story. I'll PM you what I think would be interesting. Overall, it's a great chapter and hopefully Scott's cloud will have a silver lining.