Reviews for A fine line between love and success
rogers.saundra chapter 52 . 2/3
I hate that Donna is getting cheated on by David. And I also hate the way that Dylan talked to Jim and Brenda. Kevin and Suzanne have him just the way they want him, and now are about to take all of his money. he should have taken Jim's advice. and Brenda should have allowed Dylan to go to London with her. He helped her improve on her performance with the play that she just finished up with. they work so well together.
rogers.saundra chapter 50 . 2/3
Damn! I hope that Dylan doesn't lose all his money. And I hope that donna kicks Aerial's ass! I can't stand Kevin and Suzanne. I fell bad for Erica as well. I hope that Dylan catches on to their little scam before it's too late.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
Okay not liking this but you are good with the emotions. Wow!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 19 . 5/24/2015
Damn you good at this angst stuff!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
Ugh!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
No!ยก! Not this again? Please not again.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
Man, I hope B and D don't break up yet again. Its almost as if you kind if switched rolls and in put Kelly in Brenda's place. I remember it was Kelly who didn't like Suzanne.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
Wow! Wow!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
Damn you are an awesome writer.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Perfect
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Wow. Dylan grew up. Wished you were the writer for 90210
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Wow!I love your version of the show much better!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Okay... First of all Brenda needs to realize she cannot run his life. If their relationship is going to work they need to accept each other for who they are and not try to change one another.
OriginalBlayze chapter 58 . 7/4/2013
Hmm...this is going to be very interesting. I guess there will be no love lost for Valerie lol. I can't wait until the next story begins.
OriginalBlayze chapter 57 . 7/4/2013
Poor Dylan, I cannot wait until Suzanne and Kevin get their just desserts. This is another great chapter and another great story.