Reviews for I am an Avox
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
Thank you for sharing this amazing story! I would have liked to read more about the progression of Thisbe and Gale's relationship and the development of their characters (in other words, a longer story *hint hint* ;) but nonetheless, I still enjoyed this wonderful tale - and I'd love to read a sequel to this! :)
EStrunk chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
I'm worried about how AU you are going with this. I hate how many people (Finnick!) die in the books, but letting them all live is taking the easy way out. Lovely wedding. Glad you got Prim and Rory together, although, again, that could make coming events even more painful.
EStrunk chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Nice vision. I'm glad Gale's ultimate goal is to get out of District 13.
EStrunk chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Sweet, although sad about Lavinia. Wouldn't he remember her? He was with Katniss when they saw her in the woods, wasn't he? I like that Thisbe had enough backbone not to give in and stay with him when she didn't think she should.
EStrunk chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Interesting interaction with Katniss. She does seem to be a bit territorial about Gale, even if she cares for Peeta. That's one of the things that bugged me about Katniss in the books - how she just strung Gale along.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Not the sweetest thing that a guy could say, but . . . . I'd sure like to see him get over Katniss.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
I like the integration of MJ and this story.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Glad that worked out. I don't see why it would be either signing or speech therapy though. Why not both? I love that the Hawthornes are both learning to sign.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Wow - horrible turn of events. Plutarch is helping her though.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
So glad that you're bringing Pollux into this. I like the building tension between Thisbe and Gale. Ominous ending to the chapter though.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
It can't hurt to have Hazelle on her side.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Interesting. Gale's reaction of hating the prep team, and thinking she would blame people like them for her avoxing, was very human, but I liked her defense of them .
EStrunk chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Sad details re not being able to lick her lips. That would be annoying. One thing - how can she be pasty white after 2 months walking outdoors? I imagine she was pasty white, then was horribly sunburned.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Is this AU or before MJ? I guess I'll find out. I'm glad Gale's being civil to her.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
An interesting start. I bet Gale is quite a change from the usual Capitol men. I think you got Coin just right.