Reviews for Never Think
hettycool chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz write some more soon. It's killing me. I'm sorry for being such a pain. But it's my birthday today
hettycool chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
When do u think u will write more? I love this fan fic and it shouldn't end there. :) Plz continue it so we see how their life's work
hettycool chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Plz Plz Plz can u write some more this is such a good fanfic
RobandKrislove chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Let me just say it...Best Chapter so far. There are so many emotions I cant handle it! I loved it so much cant wait for more. Love you honey great work x
Madyson chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
sooo good!

i absolutely LOVE this story!

i've read tons of tyler/mallory stories, and this one is special. it's totally different, but in a good way!

PLEASE POST SOON!

Cyaneifa123 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Awww this chapter's really sweet.. Especially the last part when they took care of each other ... Really nice story, love it ;)). Please update soon :))
RobandKrislove chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
This was a great chapter I was really scared of that creepy guy ( in his mid 40ts and bääh) glad Tyler came and rescures her. I didnt want to know what happended if he wasnt there. Love you and cant wait for more :-*
Cyaneifa123 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Nice story so I hope that you'll update soon and fast :))
RobandKrislove chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
awww...Tyler has feelings for her and she likes him too. Maybe a little more than "care" about him.

I love that Tyler wanted their first time to be special. How can you not love Tyler...wahh its so good I cant wait for the next chapter. Love :-* :-* :-*
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I love how detailed this fic is and I really look forward to seeing what happens at the beach :) Keep going!
RobandKrislove chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
It's good, its really good and I think you should continue the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This fic is amazing I can't wait for the next chapter!
Danny Boy chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I liked it, a friend said the stripper seen was really hot and another said the POV should have been tylers instead of mallorys... All in all i thought it was a fun read. But if i had to be critical i would say it doesnt have a distinct direction...
LoveLoveLovee chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
You should deffinetly continue!