Reviews for Rays Of Hope
StarscreamPrime chapter 5 . 3/23
You asked me to read your story, so I did, and honestly, its pretty good.
PCgamer238 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Wow... Rodrigo is one bad-ass OP motherfucker, aint he? xD
Surviving deadly wounds like a boss.
PCgamer238 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
GODDAMNIT!
Why are you underpowering bullets? Dx
Haha!

Really! This just intrigued me so damn much. The hellz gonna happen with this Rodrigo guy...
Zombieboy411 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
This is a really cool story! I ! Please continue it!
greyspiritfoxx chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Good really good
greyspiritfoxx chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
very good and the typos can be fixed easily
greyspiritfoxx chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
OK Well I think that you should have seperated some of the dialogue from other parts but otherwise its very good. I mean sometimes it was diffulcult to distingush who was saying what.
greyspiritfoxx chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
this is really good
greyspiritfoxx chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
so is Rodrigo a dog type person? its quite good
slice141 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Very interesting to say the lest keep going
I Darkstar X chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Wait. WHAAAAAAAAT!? This is a crossover between Gundam, Sonic the Hedgehog, AND MLP!? Why isn't it listed as such?
I Darkstar X chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Not bad, but I can't help but feel like this "Rodringo" character is based off of something, just a nagging thought. The spacing is well down and the punctuation is in good shape. The chapters are a bit short, but I can't argue. Most of mine are about 2000-3000 words long in average. If his stomach was eviscerated... Had a hole blown through it, a lot of stomach acid would be flowing at, as well as blood. But maybe you don't want to risk putting blood and descriptive injuries into a T-rated fanfic. BTW, to all you noobs who are reading the reviews first, just read it, and hopefully the power won't go out like mine did.
goldenponyboy chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Good chapter, my friend.
Soulhavok chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Yay update muy bueno
Bahamut Crisis Core chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
LOL and for a second I thought that it would have a so called "living weapon" that I know and love lol. I have to say that this a one very epic chapter you put togetgher lol. And I support you the next time you get in a fuss with your wife again over a sad ending to a wonderful story lol. n_n