Reviews for Rays Of Hope
wildfur123 chapter 1 . 6/24
I like where this is going, it is very interesting, nice chapter! :3
Howl of a Werewolf chapter 5 . 6/7
Great story..

Don't have much to say though.. Sorry

Either way, keep up the great work
mlp brony fifer chapter 5 . 5/24
ooooooooooooooooooh... i cant wait to see what happens next! please update soon!
mlp brony fifer chapter 4 . 5/24
loved the part with the jello. also i think a tiny bit excessive on the last part but it sent shivers down my spine so thats a goody!
mlp brony fifer chapter 3 . 5/24
... the suspense is literatly killing me... (said with sarcasm)
mlp brony fifer chapter 2 . 5/24
again with the suspense! you are really keeping me on my toes.
mlp brony fifer chapter 1 . 5/24
love the start and the suspense already. you know your way around storys my friend.
sonic3461 chapter 5 . 5/14
Nicely done. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
TheFallenOne77 chapter 5 . 2/9
This chapter made me laugh, I like it. Nice job man.
TheFallenOne77 chapter 4 . 2/9
There were a few run on sentences but other than that it was pretty good dude.
TheFallenOne77 chapter 3 . 2/9
Wow...just wow. This sort of reminds me of a story that me and a friend of mine are writing. It's called Freedom by Zelfra1234, check it out. Other than that, pretty good chapter.
TheFallenOne77 chapter 2 . 2/9
Very suspenseful, it's really holding my interest. Nice job man.
Gold the Fox chapter 3 . 2/8
Ooooo backstory, I like lol. Seems that your OC is somewhat older than most OCs and has a wife and potential kids which is pretty unique. Most are just shipped together lol. Anyways, nice action and emotion packed chapter! Next chapter!
Gold the Fox chapter 2 . 2/8
I like the comparison to Winona in the beginning, a lot of people forget the pets of the Mane Six lol. And I agree with Fluttershy, that is a mouthful lol. I liked the interaction between the ponies in this chapter, very well done. I also like the musings of Twilight, they are insightful lol. Next chapter!
Gold the Fox chapter 1 . 2/8
Hey Shining, like I promised, Im reading your stories lol. There was a whole lot of action in this first chapter, its very good because it grabs the readers attention. And your OC is somewhat a badass, which is good I guess lol. Also, nice job using Twilight here. Next chapter!