Reviews for Breathe
aisacchan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
It was beautiful
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I bet the moment wherein Mimi was waiting for Yamato's response were the most dreadful seconds of her life.

Again, another beautiful piece, just like its companion story, Absence of Fear. I bet if Matt looked at me too, I would've forgotten to breathe as well. :)
confusedazngurl637 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
that was cute and really good
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Loved it. Perfectly paired to the other! Smiles!
driftingstar chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
*sniff* Too...*sniff*...sweet...*sniff*...need..tissue...*sniff*
Laydee Sakura chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
So SWEET! LaYDeE_SakURa
Gr0ovyGurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWW. That was so sweet. I think I may be crying... Nice *sniff* fic...
FaithAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
That was so sweet. I loved it
Yamato Ishida chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
whoa...that's all i can say about these fics of yours that i've just read. like i said before, these are some of the best fics i've ever read
Lady Sarai chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
EEP! (You've got me 'eep'ing now... What is this?) Okay, you may have converted me... Ack. :::smacks head against wall::: I can't believe this! This is so GOOD! I'm madly trying to convince myself that Mimato is BAD, but it's not working... At all... Okay, on favorite story list, on Author Alert... Gah. You have to realize that you have completely altered my entire belief system. Well, kudos to you for having this kind of talent- it takes a lot of very good writing to do what you've done. But now I want more! :)
matt chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
again, i praise you for your work. i have yet to find what will happen when i find a girl that is perfect for it will be something like this. just hopefully. i would love for stuff like this to happen. again, thank you for your wonderful work. keep it up. chibi-matt
Trunks' sweet sweet lover chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
::Gets down and bows to author:: Oh high and mighty author, you have showen me the light. I thank you, I now understand how a true Mimato should be written! (In other words, I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE THIS STORY!) But I guessed you already figured that out. Please, please, please, please write a thrid story! I think I shall die with out more! PLEASE...I'm begging you! (And I really hate to beg) Well anyways, its your story, so you don't gotta do nothing, but I really hope you do write another! On the whole I rate this a 100000000000000000000000 out of 10!
Aushie chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
I LOVE this! This is SO good! Viva la Mimato and Taiora forever!
Tori chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
WOWWWWW! That Is totally GOOD! I LOVE IT!
Dragonamon chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
*Sniff* that was so increadibly cute! Keep writting!